England V Spain

Found 4th Aug
So I'm planning on watching England V Spain at Wembley with my spanish friend. I've never been to an England game, and supporting Rotherham United, know little about big games and venues. Are the fans segregated at these type of matches? Would the family stand be the best place for us to sit, are doesn't it matter?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Doubt it'll matter with it been a friendly , hope you have a great day! Wish I was going
Snakeyes6468 m ago

Doubt it'll matter with it been a friendly , hope you have a great day! …Doubt it'll matter with it been a friendly , hope you have a great day! Wish I was going

I thought this, but just wanted a bit of reassurance. Cheers
You will be fine in the away section, nothing to worry about as you won't have anything to cheer about anyway.
Doesnt matter where you sit, you will be fine
sit with the away fans, I have been in Spain when they were playing and the crowds were lovely!
The small number of away fans often make more noise than the England fans at Wembley.
Wadda6 m ago

The small number of away fans often make more noise than the England fans …The small number of away fans often make more noise than the England fans at Wembley.

To be fair, the same can be said at a lot of league matches. There's something about away support.
Did it ever come home? I never found out what happened

The best atmosphere at football matches are usually found in the stands behind the goals.
Respect to anyone in Stretford End Tier 2.
I saw the England v Germany friendly game this year at Wembley and there was no trouble at all. You’ll be fine. Loads of officials there. The atmosphere is awesome. England fans are amazing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions