Groups

England v Ukraine for free ?

Anyone know where i can watch the match for free? i know some sites have it for £5-£10 which is riduculas. help would be much appreciated. thanks

30 Comments

Matty go to ]http//ww…tml for live links. Hope this helps.

Come on Ukraine! (I was once enaged to a Russian girl and that is next to Ukraine:whistling:)

Banned

stevieglesga;6536660

Matty go to … Matty go to ]http://www.myp2pforum.eu/saturday/44396-17-15uk-18-15cet-england-vs-ukraine.html for live links. Hope this helps.Come on Ukraine! (I was once enaged to a Russian girl and that is next to Ukraine:whistling:)

clutching there mate lol

Banned

doesnt matter if we lose we are already there
    are scotland
    are wales
    are both irelands
    errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr id be silent

Original Poster

cant seem to find the actual link, anyone got a good virus free link lol

If you have a bet365 account you can watch the game for free as long you got money in the account

herewego1234;6536743

doesnt matter if we lose we are already thereare scotland are walesare … doesnt matter if we lose we are already thereare scotland are walesare both irelands errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr id be silent

What's the fun in that? Nothing but a little banter. Take a chill pill. Actually looking forward to the game. Pains me to say it but i reckon England have the making of a really good team.

But it is traditional for a Scot to follow two international teams... Scotland and whoever England are playing. It's the rules.

Try this one got it on myself now ]http//tv…et/

Banned

The fireworks are on the pitch... it might be all over......................

MattyyBoiiCFC;6536769

cant seem to find the actual link, anyone got a good virus free link lol

Matty, My P2P will have a list of links to the game with the forum being the best source for the most recent ones.

Original Poster

justin.tv/vip…nly this one is well gooood!!!! come on england, it says carlisle nowrhich but its not

mrfun1981;6536794

http://www.freedocast.com/forms/PopOut.aspx?sc=5320428A31E0213B109A

7 minute delay on that stream

Banned

Oh Dear.... Robert Green!

Penalty and he's off!

Typical West Ham! :whistling:

and he's off...

Banned

Damn..... Lennon off too for Calamity

Banned

Hahahaha

Shevchenko misses

missed penalty for ukraine

Banned

I can see Ukraine getting in a spot of bother with all these flairs on the pitch. (And I'm not talking about Harvie's clothes and poor fashion sense!)

guv;6536942

I can see Ukraine getting in a spot of bother with all these flairs on … I can see Ukraine getting in a spot of bother with all these flairs on the pitch. (And I'm not talking about Harvie's clothes and poor fashion sense!)

they should do too, causing far too many hold ups

Banned

souljacker;6536960

they should do too, causing far too many hold ups

Downright dangerous! Wouldn't fancy one of them landing on my bonce!

Original Poster

no not a 7 minute dealay mate lol, the game got stopped for 5 mins because of the flares justin.tv/vip…nly
    really good link if anyone wants it

guv;6536942

I can see Ukraine getting in a spot of bother with all these flairs on … I can see Ukraine getting in a spot of bother with all these flairs on the pitch. (And I'm not talking about Harvie's clothes and poor fashion sense!)

lol @ thinking about me in real life.

and come on guys its only £12 to watch the game, hardly expensive!

Sopcast address:

sop://211.152.36.38:3912/6001

Best stream I have found so far

Banned

Harvie;6536986

lol @ thinking about me in real life.

Hi Harvie..... How's the flairs?

PS do you have a real life?

and come on guys its only £12 to watch the game, hardly expensive!

Why would anyone want to pay £12 for an internet stream? What... you mean your mum hasn't got a motorised satellite system? CEO..... Pah........Cheapskate.

black gerbil1;6536986

lol @ thinking about me in real life. and come on guys its only £12 to … lol @ thinking about me in real life. and come on guys its only £12 to watch the game, hardly expensive!

Thats 2 hours wages for me. I'd call £12 expensive!

I blame Sultana!

MattyyBoiiCFC;6536976

no not a 7 minute dealay mate lol, the game got stopped for 5 mins … no not a 7 minute dealay mate lol, the game got stopped for 5 mins because of the flares http://www.justin.tv/vipsonly really good link if anyone wants it

well i was watching it on tv and it said 11 mins on the clock yet on that stream it said 4 :?

still delayed as it's kicked off the second half but not on the stream

guv;6536887

Oh Dear.... Robert Green!Penalty and he's off!Typical West Ham! … Oh Dear.... Robert Green!Penalty and he's off!Typical West Ham! :whistling:

Fault of ............... Rio Ferdinand!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764201
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio11
      3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523

See more discussions