Groups

England vs Spain U21s *May contain spoilers*

Match discussion and predictions.

20 Comments

Spain to win 3-0

Banned

Nobody to care.

Supermod

I am quite looking forward to this game. Shame Wilshere, Gibbs and Carroll all pulled out.

I'll go for a 1-1.

Supermod

haydnmcfc

I'll go for a 1-1.

I am finding it difficult to call as I have not seen many games at this level but I do think there will be a couple of goals in the game.

Any decent streams guys ?

magicjay1986

I am finding it difficult to call as I have not seen many games at this … I am finding it difficult to call as I have not seen many games at this level but I do think there will be a couple of goals in the game.

I never watch under 21s either, just having a guess.

Arry to try and sign the Spanish team for £5 Sterling.

Supermod

haydnmcfc

I never watch under 21s either, just having a guess.

...then I will have a guess as well. 3-2 to Spain.

2-2 i reckon

England to dominate pre match with talk of how good they are and referance to 1966. During play I predict 2-2.
    After match conclusion will be how they never played there best team and the tourney is in the bag lol

Although I said 3-0 I think I may have got my England teams mixed up, it may have been an U19 game I watched and couldn't believe how badly they played. I'm sure this would have been about a fortnight ago. I think they won 1-0 but it was against a really bad team. and no, it wasn't Scotland.

Yes ya dancer

Supermod

England have probably edged this half despite being a goal down. Smalling has been very solid.

Yeah I agree
    Spain aint really been in the game at all plus I dont think the ref should have allowed that goal.
    No doubt in the second half we will get the rub of the green and knock in 3 or 4.
    Where will we be playing in final ? ive got a few days to take off work.

Supermod

Allypurinal

Yeah I agreeSpain aint really been in the game at all plus I dont think … Yeah I agreeSpain aint really been in the game at all plus I dont think the ref should have allowed that goal.No doubt in the second half we will get the rub of the green and knock in 3 or 4.Where will we be playing in final ? ive got a few days to take off work.

Good old English optimism.

Supermod

haydnmcfc

I'll go for a 1-1.

Good game, England recovered well, Smalling star of the show, Spirited England performance, The two favourites to win the competition.

Spain were a bit like Arsenal, All ball and no goals ( Baring the cheated Marradonnaesque handball goal ).

My next prediction is...England will not win the tournament.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions