Groups

England vs Stanford

Banned
    England very poor so far.

57 for 6 after 13 overs.

19 Comments

64 for 8

Supermod

Dreadful. Had an argument with m'lady as she wanted to watch X Factor and I am watching this. Awful isnt it, Stanford will wrap it up on 10 overs.

72-8

Wow, a boundary by England

Supermod

garbage456;3348528

i blame bell.

Please elaborate...

The pressure has got to them they are all over the place!

anyone thought of them doing thid on purpose...apart from the money...everyone has said they dont want to play this game...showing the ECB up??

expect nouthing less............

lee2008;3348549

anyone thought of them doing thid on purpose...apart from the … anyone thought of them doing thid on purpose...apart from the money...everyone has said they dont want to play this game...showing the ECB up??

pieterson has too much pride for them to be losing on purpose

Supermod

lee2008;3348549

anyone thought of them doing thid on purpose...apart from the … anyone thought of them doing thid on purpose...apart from the money...everyone has said they dont want to play this game...showing the ECB up??

No way mate. They would never want to lose a game on purpose. Let alone this match.

ok fair enough:P

its just **** play :Plol

Supermod

lee2008;3348617

ok fair enough:Pits just **** play :Plol

Exactly. Sloppy and poor shot selection.

magicjay1986;3348624

Exactly. Sloppy and poor shot selection.

ewww

england suck period, its all about the money nothing more, sportsman these days dont play from the heart.

99 all out....erm...right...lets get betting on england 45/1;)

Daytrader;3348643

england suck period, its all about the money nothing more, sportsman … england suck period, its all about the money nothing more, sportsman these days dont play from the heart.

Oh come on! several players (harmy and pieterson) are not all about the money!

i dont think they play for just the money...i think thats wrong..i think they just wanna do want they do best

Supermod

England are firing away.

i think we are screwed..no luck at all after tht 1st over

garbage456;3348858

loud noise, no snicko so given not out ?????

i heard a huge noise aswell..i was stumped by that decision..we arent having any luck at all...really..no luck..and good old stanford enjoying himself...hes really destroying the traditional game...even if we won this game...it is a terrible decision for this series..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions