Groups

England warm up match, is it on tv, been on tv?

as titile.. think it's today

12 Comments

Kicks off at 3pm iirc. I can't find any streams for it.

Original Poster

Painkiller;8780110

Kicks off at 3pm iirc

on tv? if so which channel?

Sky Sports News are saying that they have live coverage of it at 3pm...not sure what this actually means as it's not advertised on any of the Sky channels.

Will SSN be showing it themselves??? At 3pm on their schedule, it just says "Afternoon Report" ...:?

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8780132

It's live on the BBC website … It's live on the BBC website :thumbsup:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8725349.stmEDIT: Not any more.... seems it's now live on Sky Sports News ?!?!?!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

suzyerogers;8780146

Sky Sports News are saying that they have live coverage of it at … Sky Sports News are saying that they have live coverage of it at 3pm...not sure what this actually means as it's not advertised on any of the Sky channels.Will SSN be showing it themselves??? At 3pm on their schedule, it just says "Afternoon Report" ...:?

It's now Breaking News on Sky Sports website.... looks like they've outbid the Beeb at the last minute for the rights :lol:

Original Poster

lol the banner at the bottom just says sky sports news alert, not what channel the "coverage" is on..

DudeyGeeza;8780174

lol the banner at the bottom just says sky sports news alert, not what … lol the banner at the bottom just says sky sports news alert, not what channel the "coverage" is on..

Try the big 'Breaking News' banner on their homepage :thumbsup:

skysports.com/

personally think this game is madness tbh-the team they are playing arent exactly the most skilful on the planet-the opportunity for injuries is pretty huge and I just dont think this should be risked.

the warm up korea had yesterday ended ina full scale pitch invasion too. I understand england want to "engage" with the locals but surely just a training session,autographs for kids etc?

why they would want to play a glorified pub team 6 days before the usa is beyond me

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8780180

Try the big 'Breaking News' banner on their homepage … Try the big 'Breaking News' banner on their homepage :thumbsup:http://www.skysports.com/

thanks dude, you are a star, knew it was a good idea to post on here..

thanks again!:thumbsup:

will be on veetle.com

Banned

How bizarre?

It's been due on the bbc website all day. I assume BBC didn't actually pay any money for it, but no one else wanted it - til Sky jumped in!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      2. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      3. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?59

See more discussions