Groups

England win the world cup (well the gay one to be precise)

ENGLAND has won the gay football World Cup with our aces hammering Argentina 5-0.

Stonewall Lions beat the South Americans Safgay in the final at Leyton Orients East London stadium.

Forty teams from countries including the US, Ireland, South Africa and Australia competed for the International Gay And Lesbian FA cup.

Gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell said of Saturdays win: I wish Fabio Capellos team had a bit of the Stonewall Lions magic.

Stonewall FC are also the current European, World, and Olympic Games Champions, thus affirming Englands dominance in Gay Football.

9 Comments

wow that is fantastic well done to the team. You see we can win something at football.

Original Poster

Apparently there were a lot of hard taclkes in the final :whistling:

Taxi :-D

It was a hard ride for England to reach the final, with the ref having to blow several times to keep some stiff tackles apart
    But we knew it would all cum good in the end !!:oops:

At the risk of being called homophobic, why do gay people need their own football world cup?

Discrimination !!!!!!!:whistling:

Original Poster

rangermastiffs;2883949

It was a hard ride for England to reach the final, with the ref having to … It was a hard ride for England to reach the final, with the ref having to blow several times to keep some stiff tackles apartBut we knew it would all cum good in the end !!:oops:

Cracker :thumbsup:

Banned

LOL

Peter Thatchell!!!I wish Fabio Capellos team had a bit of the Stonewall … Peter Thatchell!!!I wish Fabio Capellos team had a bit of the Stonewall Lions in them.

biff;2883981

At the risk of being called homophobic, why do gay people need their own … At the risk of being called homophobic, why do gay people need their own football world cup?

are these professional players or amateurs? still, well done! nice to win something in a World Cup!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions