Groups

English to WELSH translation please.....

One of my mates needs to know the name of Snow White's dwarves in WELSH please....HELP!

7 Comments

Translations:

Deipio 'r DESTUN ddeisyfi at chyfieitha 1. Sneezy 2. 'n gysglyd 3. Dopey 4. Doc 5. 'n ddedwydd 6. 'n 7. Grumpy 'ma.

taken from here lol

translation-guide.com/fre…lsh

Original Poster

holly100;7632928

Translations:Deipio 'r DESTUN ddeisyfi at chyfieitha 1. Sneezy 2. 'n … Translations:Deipio 'r DESTUN ddeisyfi at chyfieitha 1. Sneezy 2. 'n gysglyd 3. Dopey 4. Doc 5. 'n ddedwydd 6. 'n 7. Grumpy 'ma.taken from here lolhttp://www.translation-guide.com/free_online_translators.php?from=English&to=Welsh

That's confused me :?

Original Poster

But are the names just straightforward translations...if you know what I mean?

scabbers;7632957

But are the names just straightforward translations...if you know what I … But are the names just straightforward translations...if you know what I mean?

would have thought with some names they stay the same :thumbsup:

example - dutch trans - dopey sneezy doc = suf sneezy doc

Strictly speaking a person's name doesn't translate into different languages - my name, for example, is the same whether I'm in Wales, Belgium, India or anywhere else. If a Polish person asked me my name I wouldn't give him a different answer to a Russian person asking me my name.

So the dwarves' names will be the same in any language.

However, if the question was "What is the Welsh for 'sneezy'? then...

Original Poster

Thanks all!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions