Found 18th Oct 2010
Guys, do you feel like me that English women arent hot compared to foreign women? i think the portugese,russian women etc have such natural beauty that english women have to substitute for with fake tan/eyelashes etc... dont get me wrong there are some really pretty english women but not many. They just tend to dip there face in makeup and when thats gone it makes pretty poor viewing.

no offence btw, just saying. lol... and for the ladies do you prefer foreign men? im just on about looks wise.

49 Comments

Latina women need a shout in there tbh.

what about welsh, irish and scottish women? im mostly welsh so i guess i'm foreign

Ps i like egyptian men because i had a really hot waiter whilst on my holiday, loool
Edited by: "missp27" 18th Oct 2010

jellybaby22

scottish/irish here...

the worst type X)

Sloth/Mod

The reason is because you are surrounded with them.......move to Spain, Brazil, Australia etc and you'll feel the same.

Move to Germany and you'll feel the need to share your razor

We always want what is not easy to get. We live amongst the UK women so they are "common" for us where as Spanish,Italian,Asian etc are more of a rare occurrence or "exotic".

Original Poster Banned

btw when i say english i meant united kingdom so your not off the hook.
Yeah latina women get a shout, i just meant foreign women in general tbh.
think the english women arent upto par.

Not to forget Indian & Arab, some hot chicks!

You seem to be generalising.

Original Poster Banned

teraomi

We always want what is not easy to get. We live amongst the UK women so … We always want what is not easy to get. We live amongst the UK women so they are "common" for us where as Spanish,Italian,Asian etc are more of a rare occurrence or "exotic".

Yes i know that comes into play, but i have met many foreign ladys ... they have had the upmost respect for themselves and were just charming. so its not that much of a factor.. i just in general think they put english women to shame (well, the majority) they also look so natural even without make up.

ya wee meanie

wee? I am insulted X)

p.s. only worst ones cos you can't understand a word they are saying
Edited by: "faevilangel" 18th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

electriclinux

English women have no class, not my fault.

I think you need to emigrate DG >>>>> deja vu

electriclinux

i agree, i don't know anyone who dunks their head in a bucket of make up and fake tan!

Sloth/Mod

DangerGod

Seems like you are going through a dry spell. Maybe try Dear Deidre.

Syzable

Seems like you are going through a dry spell. Maybe try Dear Deidre.

Dear Sy! would be better! Deidre is old hat now!

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango

I think you need to emigrate DG >>>>> deja vu

oh i will later on in life. i see old men walking around with nice thai ladies in our town. what is the world coming to.

DangerGod

You're clearly mixing with the wrong people! I don't know any girls that "dip their face in makeup"! You're forgetting that a lot of GIRLS hate that "caked in foundation" look and can be perfectly attractive without piling it on!
I have friends from all over the world - Ukraine, Cayman Islands, Spain, Australia, Albania, Dubai... there are some stunners and there are some... not so stunners... just like in the UK!

Sloth/Mod

faevilangel

Dear Sy! would be better! Deidre is old hat now!

True dat..........shall i start a thread X)

Original Poster Banned

eca07mc

Fair … Fair point[url=http://eplay.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/09/miss_england002.jpg]http://eplay.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/09/miss_england002.jpg[/url]

lol...

DangerGod

oh i will later on in life. i see old men walking around with nice thai … oh i will later on in life. i see old men walking around with nice thai ladies in our town. what is the world coming to.

They have money... get rich and marry some desperate women from russia / thailand oO

Syzable

True dat..........shall i start a thread X)

You need to write into Rupert Murdoch with my idea

Original Poster Banned

baffledsalmon

You're clearly mixing with the wrong people! I don't know any girls that … You're clearly mixing with the wrong people! I don't know any girls that "dip their face in makeup"! You're forgetting that a lot of GIRLS hate that "caked in foundation" look and can be perfectly attractive without piling it on!I have friends from all over the world - Ukraine, Cayman Islands, Spain, Australia, Albania, Dubai... there are some stunners and there are some... not so stunners... just like in the UK!

Well ok, in my experience of english ladys. and some really do slap makeup on with a brush.
you cant denie foreign women are more naturally beautiful.

english women tend to be slutty,not always a bad thing

Sloth/Mod

DangerGod

Well ok, in my experience of english ladys. and some really do slap … Well ok, in my experience of english ladys. and some really do slap makeup on with a brush.you cant denie foreign women are more naturally beautiful.

My Spanish pen pal wants to know if she can tap you up??

http://www.dailystab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ugly.jpg

DangerGod

Well ok, in my experience of english ladys. and some really do slap … Well ok, in my experience of english ladys. and some really do slap makeup on with a brush.you cant denie foreign women are more naturally beautiful.

I think a majority of it comes down to the actual country rather than the women! It's become the norm in the UK to go on sunbeds, pile on the makeup, not take care of your skin etc. English women are stuck inside because it's cold and raining and we work harder than people in most countries.
Compared to, say, Spain... They have loads of sun and are more active, they have a great diet, they wouldn't dream of working 14 hour days and everything is more relaxed!

I have been with women from all over the shop and there are trouts and skip rats in every country

Original Poster Banned

baffledsalmon

I think a majority of it comes down to the actual country rather than the … I think a majority of it comes down to the actual country rather than the women! It's become the norm in the UK to go on sunbeds, pile on the makeup, not take care of your skin etc. English women are stuck inside because it's cold and raining and we work harder than people in most countries.Compared to, say, Spain... They have loads of sun and are more active, they have a great diet, they wouldn't dream of working 14 hour days and everything is more relaxed!

that is a fair point.

bet you're no stunner either op! lol

Hey, we English ladies have class. We just don't waste it on geeks like you !!!!!!

missp27

Don't be mean, he can judge others based on his opinion but you can't judge him

Original Poster Banned

missp27

cherishu2

Hey, we English ladies have class. We just don't waste it on geeks like … Hey, we English ladies have class. We just don't waste it on geeks like you !!!!!!

missp27

Triple lol

You're from Plymouth, you have no right to judge anyone!

Banned

Although I'm dating one, I agree.

without a tan and make up most English women are pretty plain looking.

About 90% of them are just awful to look at.

Italian chicks are aaaaaaard

bykergrove1 person likes this

Although I'm dating one, I agree.without a tan and make up most English … Although I'm dating one, I agree.without a tan and make up most English women are pretty plain looking.

I'm also dating one but I don't agree.

Banned

I am hot

Banned

DLM

I am hot

heating working then

Banned

sassie

heating working then

CH being fitted next week

Banned

DLM

CH being fitted next week

next week, jeeze they taking their time aint they, you paying them by the hour or per the job
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions