Groups

Enjoyable human action

I've got a really heavy cold (man flu) and have been sneezing all day. Feeling a bit pants,but I REALLY enjoy sneezing and would say it is the 2nd most enjoyable human action, behind the obvious!!

Anyone got any others?

23 Comments

Banned

did you know girls have orgasms everytime they sneeze

casparwhite;3490231

did you know girls have orgasms everytime they sneeze

yeah right i wish:lol:

pooing

a damn good fart :oops:

Banned

when my girlfriend clicks my toes!

oh, and not an "action" as such, but remember when you were younger and your baby teeth were falling out? Used to love shoving the recently fallen-out tooth back in the gap from where it came. Best. Pain. Ever!!!!

Original Poster

grex9101;3490270

oh, and not an "action" as such, but remember when you were younger and … oh, and not an "action" as such, but remember when you were younger and your baby teeth were falling out? Used to love shoving the recently fallen-out tooth back in the gap from where it came. Best. Pain. Ever!!!!

That sounds mental!!

Trickyjabs;3490290

That sounds mental!!

I just realised that it might :oops:

Was good at the time!

bitseylango;3490264

a damn good fart :oops:

:giggle::giggle:dont talk about farts on here, i said the other day that" my dogs just farted" and some removed my thread think it upset someone:?

grex9101;3490270

oh, and not an "action" as such, but remember when you were younger and … oh, and not an "action" as such, but remember when you were younger and your baby teeth were falling out? Used to love shoving the recently fallen-out tooth back in the gap from where it came. Best. Pain. Ever!!!!

OMG i used to do that to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops:

julie 2;3490320

:giggle::giggle:dont talk about farts on here, i said the other day that" … :giggle::giggle:dont talk about farts on here, i said the other day that" my dogs just farted" and some removed my thread think it upset someone:?

maybe they smelt it?!!?

ilovepink;3490322

OMG i used to do that to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oops:

you liked it?

julie 2;3490320

:giggle::giggle:dont talk about farts on here, i said the other day that" … :giggle::giggle:dont talk about farts on here, i said the other day that" my dogs just farted" and some removed my thread think it upset someone:?

everyone does it including my dogs! :-D

bitseylango;3490347

everyone does it including my dogs! :-D

You still blaming poor monty + bitsey:whistling:

a good long stretch

a yawn

when your really tired and your head keeps dropping down then wakes you up but your so tired you keep doing it over and over that feels good

grex9101;3490334

maybe they smelt it?!!?you liked it?

yes:lol:

grex9101;3490372

maybe they smelt it?!!?you liked it?

ilovepink;3490372

yes:lol:

that quote looks WELL dodgy!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Cracking the bones in your neck/back/shoulders, especially when you hear that fleshy sound that sounds like shearing meat. Awesome!

Original Poster

ilovepink;3490369

when your really tired and your head keeps dropping down then wakes you … when your really tired and your head keeps dropping down then wakes you up but your so tired you keep doing it over and over that feels good

Quality!! :-D

and burping after a few beers when it's your first one.... lasts a good few seconds and pulses.like.a.chainsaw..

scratching away on athletes feet is awesome

skusey;3490802

especially on coconut matting.......pure bliss :-D

skusey;3490802

and then running your feet under a boiling hot shower :-D:-D:-D

You guys are all sick!!! :-D :-D :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions