Expired

ENTER OUR EXCLUSIVE COMPETITION FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A VIP HOLIDAY @ cornish gems

Found 23rd Jul 2017
PRODUCT: VIP HOLIDAY
PERIOD: Once
DETAILS:
ENTER OUR EXCLUSIVE COMPETITION FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A VIP HOLIDAY.

Enter this exclusive competition today and one lucky winner will receive a VIP 3 night family holiday within the luxury of Sandy Acres beach lodges near St Ives, Gwithian and Hayle, West Cornwall. Look forward to VIP treatment with an early check in, late check out, bubbly on arrival and a luxury hamper packed with Cornish goodies. Choose from four beautiful lodges each with an individual design flair, private hot tub and superb beach access. All of the lodges are well equipped with all your holiday essentials, are beautifully presented and offer luxury as standard. Whether it is your first visit to Cornwall or the natural playground and laid back culture is home from home this competition is not to be missed!

WHERE IS THE PROPERTY SANDERLING LOCATED?

LOOE
FALMOUTH
PADSTOW<<<<<< My Answer
RULES: Competition terms and conditions: Seasonal short break restrictions apply (please refer to property availability calendars), a maximum of 6 guests, competition closes at midnight 31 January 2018. Entrants must be 18 years or over. Only one submission will be accepted per household. Submissions will only be accepted through the website submission form. No additional services are included in this offer other than those stated. By providing personally identifiable information when entering this free prize draw, Cornish Gems may use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. You may receive in house communications, although you can unsubscribe at any time, if you wish to do so. Cornish Gems will not rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Community Updates
14 Comments
Thank you X)
thanks
thank you
Thank you
Thanks
Thanks Adrian.I could do with a holiday right now
THANKS
katoffler18 m ago

Thanks Adrian.I could do with a holiday right now

Right now you say it is not drawn for another 6 months