Groups

enter sandman

Metallica

does anyone think.....

12 Comments

Supermod

...I will let you know in 3 weeks time when I have seen them....

Original Poster

the bassist looks like kevin from Harry Enfield sketches

youtube.com/wat…mwQ

especially at 1:28

metal lica are emo

Smeagol the bassist looks like kevin from Harry Enfield sketcheshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70592GhomwQespecially at 1:28

Original Poster

andyat2002;5709459

Ha ha. I see exactly what you mean!

im glad its not just me then :thumbsup:

seen them in 96 LOVVVED IT! been lovely them again lately, had to get a hold of Live S**t binge & purge. reminds me of me yuuf.

oh the good ol days.

Smeagol the bassist looks like kevin from Harry Enfield sketcheshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70592GhomwQespecially at 1:28

matt3454;5709369

metal lica are emo

Heathen! Thou shall burn.

banthedrummer;5709581

seen them in 96 LOVVVED IT! been lovely them again lately, had to get a … seen them in 96 LOVVVED IT! been lovely them again lately, had to get a hold of Live S**t binge & purge. reminds me of me yuuf.oh the good ol days.

Saw them last year with Tenacious D, EPIC! Going again in 3 weeks to see them

Supermod

DragonChris;5710900

Heathen! Thou shall burn.Saw them last year with Tenacious D, EPIC! Going … Heathen! Thou shall burn.Saw them last year with Tenacious D, EPIC! Going again in 3 weeks to see them

Sonisphere?

Saw them a few years ago when they did the Download festivel they were amazing they started of with Ennio Morricone's Ecstasy of Gold with The Good, the bad and the ugly playing on a big screen then they came out and played the Unforgiven don't think I'll ever forget seeing them.

Banned

I saw them during the St Anger tour and they were rubbish.

magicjay1986;5710936

Sonisphere?

Nah mate, seeing them in Dublin at Marley park.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions