Enter The big HotUKDeals Advent Calendar GIVEAWAY by joining our WhatsApp group!

Mod & Ed 186
Found 1st Dec
You guys have a HEAD START - Until Christmas Eve, ALL of our WhatsApp Gang will go into a daily draw to win some amazing prizes, like PS VR, iPhone X and MORE.. Have a look! Some AMAZING prizes to be won! Full Info >> HERE <<

⬇️⬇️⬇️Full info on how to join⬇️⬇️⬇️

How do I get involved?

Super easy - even I could do it!

1. Join the Hotukdeals Whatsapp Group, which you can do by Clicking HERE and you’ll be entered into a draw to win!

2. Sit back & keep those deal hunting fingers crossed

I'm already joined up to the Whatsapp Group, can I still play?

Current members of our WhatsApp group are entered automatically

The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted via WhatsApp message.

List of available prizes (not in order)

1x Playstation 4 Pro
1x Xbox One S
1x Playstation VR
1x Nintendo 3DS
1x Sonos Play:1
1x Sonos One
4x Echo Dot
1x Xiaomi Robot Vacuum
1x Xiaomi Electric Scooter
3x 925 Silver Jette Chakra Bracelet
4x Xbox One Controllers
4x DualShock 4 V2 Playstation 4
2x JBL Charge 3
2x Fire TV 4K
1x Bose Soundlink Mini
1x Bose QC 35
1x LEGO Porsche (42056)
2x Philips Hue Smartkit
4x FIFA 18
1x Nintendo Switch
2x SSD Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
3x Fitbit Charge HR
1x Weber Q 1200 Gas BBQ
1x Apple iPhone X 256GB

2845732-5vcro.jpg

Good luck!

Rules of Play

Game Rules: 2017 WhatsApp Advent Calendar

This game is free to play and offered by the organiser, Pepper Media Holding GmbH and Pepper Deals Ltd. Copyright © 2017 on behalf of the website HotUKDeals.com. All rights reserved. Pepper Deals Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. Company number - 9729292. Unit 2, 1-6 Bateman's Row London EC2A3HH

The Game is open to any natural person residing in mainland France, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland with access to the Internet, a mobile phone number as well as an account on WhatsApp instant messaging application, Participation in the Game of a minor physical person is allowed provided that it has the prior authorization to participate with the (or) holder (s) of parental authority and that they have this accepted to be guarantor (s). Any person who has collaborated in the organisation of the game including employees or subcontractors of the organiser are not allowed to participate in the Game.

Only entries respecting these conditions will be considered. Any incomplete, falsified, or incorrect data that does not identify the entrant will automatically invalidate his / her participation in the game. The data collected from the winners will not be retained at the end of the Game and will only be used as part of the game.

How to play: the Game is only accessible via the mobile internet network via WhatsApp which must first be installed on the Participant's mobile phone.

The Game is organised jointly between partners running the following websites: hotukdeals.com,‌ mydealz.de and nl.pepper.comdealabs.com. The prize money for the competition is divided among all the participants. Participants may only present one entry and duplicate entries will not be counted.

UK-resident Participants (phone code +44) participate by subscribing to WhatsApp notifications at hotukdeals.com

To play:

1. Add the hotukdeals WhatsApp channel to your phone.

2. Any eligible person who subscribes to hotukdeals alerts via WhatsApp automatically participates in the draw.

The entries will be subject to verification and manual validation by the organiser, during which the organiser will ensure compliance with the participation conditions set out in the present rules.

The Game will run from 01/01/2017 at 00h00 to 24/12/2017 at 16h00 GMT. The organiser reserves the right to extend the participation period and to postpone any announced date.

Of all entrants who have fulfilled all of these conditions, a winner (hereinafter referred to as the "Winner") will be selected by random draw each day. Only entries made before the deadline date and time of participation will be taken into account.

Top comments

deeky21 m ago

Have I done it right? ... I'm old and new to WhatsApp so go easy on me

32618814-i3Eu5.jpg

32619302-5KwdM.jpg

Just signed up. Good luck all

Have I done it right? There was just a number that I added and called it HUKD. Shouldn't the HUKD number have already had a contact name?

I'm old and new to WhatsApp so go easy on me

Saturn1 m ago

[Image]

I'm a quick learner though. I just received my welcome message
186 Comments

Nice prizes.

In.

I clicked the little eye with a strike through it since I figured this is how I remove pinned items from my feed. When I clicked the eye this post disappeared, but later on it reappeared when I reloaded the page.

Also, sometimes a post will appear with "pinned" and the eye button while other times it does not. For example the "Nintendo Switch - Grey or Neon Red/Blue reduced to £269.99 @ Amazon" post at the moment sometimes says it's pinned, but if I reload sometimes it just appears as a normal post. I've not attempted to pin or unpin this post, it just changes randomly when I reload.

How do pinned items work? What is the eye supposed to do?

How many different numbers are there for the WhatsApp group?

I have 3 different ones so far...

how do you join the whatsapp group?

I’m now in three HUKD Whatsapp groups but haven’t heard anything from you since Sunday - what’s gone wrong?!

krazyasif7869 m ago

how do you join the whatsapp group?

It tells you in the OP - very easy to do and you get little messages with links and info from them with offers etc

1. Join the Hotukdeals Whatsapp Group, which you can do by Clicking HERE and you’ll be entered into a draw to win!

Already a member of the WhatsApp group and some great prizes

Have I done it right? There was just a number that I added and called it HUKD. Shouldn't the HUKD number have already had a contact name?

I'm old and new to WhatsApp so go easy on me

deeky21 m ago

Have I done it right? ... I'm old and new to WhatsApp so go easy on me

32618814-i3Eu5.jpg

Saturn1 m ago

[Image]

I'm a quick learner though. I just received my welcome message

I'm young and it took me 10 minutes. You need to specifically add the + before the number in the contacts app for it to be recognised by whatsapp.

wish you had a telegram group instead. it's a lot better for groups than whatsapp imo.
joined anyway!

ah another one where you have to join up to another service to be in it to win it

32619302-5KwdM.jpg

Just signed up. Good luck all

i am not greedy so i will only just take the iphoneX

Are these prizes only for those who became members of HUKD today?

Not sure if I've done it right...do you see comments on there etc

Can someone please help and old fella out?

If and when you join this WhatsApp group are you bombarded with messages / adverts?

I don't like being disturbed (although some on here think I am already )
Edited by: "philphil61" 1st Dec

I've given it a go, not sure I've done it right though.

Editor

SergeyP1 h, 30 m ago

wish you had a telegram group instead. it's a lot better for groups than …wish you had a telegram group instead. it's a lot better for groups than whatsapp imo. joined anyway!

We do! >> t.me/hot…als

The competition isn't via Telegram though and there are different deals from what you'll find in the Whatsapp Group
Edited by: "NeoTrix" 1st Dec

They don't bombard you at all. A list with links of the best offers, usually once in the morning and once in the evening.

Editor

philphil6123 m ago

Can someone please help and old fella out? If and when you join this …Can someone please help and old fella out? If and when you join this WhatsApp group are you bombarded with messages / adverts?I don't like being disturbed (although some on here think I am already )

Hey, normally you'd expect around 3 messages per day, with the best bits added to them. You'll just get a little info about the deal and a link for each one. It can be handy to check over, to make sure you're not missing any big offers that may get a tad buried

Editor

Predikuesi50 m ago

Are these prizes only for those who became members of HUKD today?

Nah, if you're already a member, then you're in with a shot

Is there a way to link your HUKD account to WhatsApp or is it just based on the whatsapp entrants, so you could in theory not have a HUKD account to still be entered? Little confused
Edited by: "Polyoptic" 1st Dec

Is this instead of Flamedeer?

I'm in - although it's not the reindeer hunt now, is it.

The Game is open to any natural person residing in mainland France, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland

What if I'm an artificial person?

Brilliant prizes by the way

yay automatically entered. Good luck everyone

I'm in, to make like I'm sound, I'll wish everyone else the best of luck too...

Biddy22 h, 40 m ago

[Image] Just signed up. Good luck all

seen that before somewhere

Thanks, I'm in!

Good luck all

Thanks

Good luck to everyooone

Aw no flame deer? Waited a whole year for it! Don't even know what whatsapp is!
Edited by: "ellie27" 1st Dec

First time using whatsapp but i think i've managed it

Cool stuff, guys. I've just joined the WhatsApp Group.

Signed up, fingers crossed

s791 h, 40 m ago

Have done it right?Created a contact HotukdealsGave it the number: +49 157 …Have done it right?Created a contact HotukdealsGave it the number: +49 157 92393638 and then sent the message "start"Received a welcome message in German though?

Was hat es gesagt?

deeky7 m ago

Was hat es gesagt?

sorted, I entered the the last two digits in the wrong order and got some german casio spam. Much easier doing it directly from the phone.
Post a comment
@
    Text