Groups

Enter the Ninja on Dave right now

I won't be staying up to watch it but it looks so terrible it could be funny..............

16 Comments

i dont have Dave

Original Poster

ilovelilac;4085158

i dont have Dave

Its actually shows some quite good programmes. They really need to stop showing the re-runs of Top Gear though. Even a devoted fan would be turned off!

Matrixblade;4085170

Its actually shows some quite good programmes. They really need to stop … Its actually shows some quite good programmes. They really need to stop showing the re-runs of Top Gear though. Even a devoted fan would be turned off!

yeh dave is quite good

never heard of the show though

Matrixblade;4085170

Its actually shows some quite good programmes. They really need to stop … Its actually shows some quite good programmes. They really need to stop showing the re-runs of Top Gear though. Even a devoted fan would be turned off!

i've got no cbeebies either

ilovelilac;4085235

i've got no cbeebies either

thats teribble, how can you live

monkeybrains;4085248

thats teribble, how can you live

breathing

Hey lilac :), long time no see lol... i see your still not sleeping :thumbsup:

djstrobe4real;4085268

Hey lilac :), long time no see lol... i see your still not sleeping … Hey lilac :), long time no see lol... i see your still not sleeping :thumbsup:

hia i slept loads during christmas when i went home but cant sleep again now that im back, im used to it now lol

hows the new pill working for u?

ilovelilac;4085278

hia i slept loads during christmas when i went home but cant sleep … hia i slept loads during christmas when i went home but cant sleep again now that im back, im used to it now lol hows the new pill working for u?

Im exactly the same as you lol, slept fine over xmas but now im back i cant sleep lol, the pills work i just dont like taking them because they knock me for six for like an entire day lol so i use them only when i have to lol...

oh btw lilac dont worry about not having dave, u can watch on here for free...
    tvcatchup.com/

djstrobe4real;4085289

Im exactly the same as you lol, slept fine over xmas but now im back i … Im exactly the same as you lol, slept fine over xmas but now im back i cant sleep lol, the pills work i just dont like taking them because they knock me for six for like an entire day lol so i use them only when i have to lol...

thanx for that info i thought it was jsut me lol, i got my new pills but yea they have the same effect on me so i dont bother really

djstrobe4real;4085292

oh btw lilac dont worry about not having dave, u can watch on here for … oh btw lilac dont worry about not having dave, u can watch on here for free... http://www.tvcatchup.com/

cheers for that link its a bit weird here i have all the freeview channels excpet dave and cbeebies lol

lol your welcome

Matrixblade;4085170

nope im devoted and i watch them all the time, cant get enough of their comedy antics, anyone remember before hammond and may joined, im struggling tbh

What Uni yous at?

Try scanning/installing channels again

Original Poster

WTF! Just looked at the TV listings for Dave and 'Enter the Ninja' is on again! It really is a bad film - well the few minutes I saw a couple of weeks ago

This was on the Commodore 64
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions