Enterprise Car Hire - Advice

Found 23rd Dec 2008
Ive got a car booked with enterprise today and just dug out my driving licence and its still got my old address on there.

Ive got 2 utily bills (new address)
debit card (new adddress)

but the licence has got the old address on there.

anyone know if this is going to cause a problem or not ??

8 Comments

It shouldn't do I hired a car a few months ago and my licence is registered to an old address they didn't seem bothered to be honest.

Original Poster

thanks, i was starting to stress out !!

that would have been xmas over !!!

united002;3841615

It shouldn't do I hired a car a few months ago and my licence is … It shouldn't do I hired a car a few months ago and my licence is registered to an old address they didn't seem bothered to be honest.

Went through National and they went through my details quite thoroughly, think it depends who is on the desk.:thumbsup:

May not cause a problem to Enterprise, but if you get pulled by the Police you could get fined for not having your correct address.....Think it's about a £1000

I dont think there is a charge for renwing your licence for change of address, so do it soon because as stated above you will get fined if pulled in

octobergirl;3841983

I dont think there is a charge for renwing your licence for change of … I dont think there is a charge for renwing your licence for change of address, so do it soon because as stated above you will get fined if pulled in

No it doesn't cost anything to change your address.....soooo much cheaper than a big fat fine :thumbsup:

If it does cause problems, then get them to call the DVLA to verify your new address, it should only cost about £2.50

Original Poster

fatabelly;3841761

May not cause a problem to Enterprise, but if you get pulled by the … May not cause a problem to Enterprise, but if you get pulled by the Police you could get fined for not having your correct address.....Think it's about a £1000

wow !! best get this sorted ASAP
Post a comment
@
    Text