Entertainer in Northwest....

I am looking for an entertainer for my DD's 5th birthday. We live in Blackburn. Any referrals or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

21 Comments

whereabouts in the northwest?
elsie x

Original Poster

elsie;2494773

whereabouts in the northwest?elsie x

Blackburn
Have edited the OP as well :thumbsup:

sorry I'm too far south to know any specific ones, but try here...
]http//ww…uk/

hope that's of some use
elsie x

Original Poster

elsie;2494810

sorry I'm too far south to be of use, but try … sorry I'm too far south to be of use, but try here...]http://www.uk-entertainers.co.uk/hope that's of some useelsie x

Thanks elsie:thumbsup:. I have used that site and entertainers responded with quotes. I really don't know how to choose one among them. I thought if anyone who has used an entertainer and can refer them will be great.

tumble tots do a good party, but can be a bit pricey...
I'm sure we did a Gymbobs party for my dd's 5th
]gymbobs

well Dusty Dreams is popular around here and one called Lucia but I imagine they are south manchester based...

Original Poster

The nearest center is Blackpool and that is a little bit too far for the parents to bring the kids I think.:thinking:
Thanks a lot. Rep too

there's a Tumble tots in Rochdale...?
they bring the equipment to your venue for a party
certainly worth phoning them for a chat I'd say

Thanks for rep - you didn't need to give, but thanks :thumbsup:
Good Luck!

Original Poster

elsie;2494850

well Dusty Dreams is popular around here and one called Lucia but I … well Dusty Dreams is popular around here and one called Lucia but I imagine they are south manchester based...

Found their website now. Will ask them if they can do it? Thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

did you find Lucia? - she has a very good reputation
I could probably get a phone number for her
Dusty Dreams does a lot of parties and is pretty versatile

lmk if you need the phone number...

My son's karate school use an entertainer from Burnley who does a disco, magic and games, a bit of all rounder and the kids and parents love him.

I will get his number tonight if you haven't found anything else.

Original Poster

elsie;2494948

did you find Lucia? - she has a very good reputationI could probably get … did you find Lucia? - she has a very good reputationI could probably get a phone number for herDusty Dreams does a lot of parties and is pretty versatilelmk if you need the phone number...

Yes please I couldn't find Lucia's number

Original Poster

fireheaven;2494999

My son's karate school use an entertainer from Burnley who does a disco, … My son's karate school use an entertainer from Burnley who does a disco, magic and games, a bit of all rounder and the kids and parents love him.I will get his number tonight if you haven't found anything else.

Yes please

Il dress uo as a clown - £20 an hour but you have to pay travel expenses.

Im from Durham

Original Poster

Have pmed you vengod

Lucia - 0161 483 4363
looks like a Stockport number to me

all the best with your search Marina :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks a ton elsie and markone:friends:

Original Poster

vengod has quoted £20/hour + travel expenses. For about £60 two hour entertainment. brilliant :thumbsup:

No worries, anytime!!!!

Hope you and your daughter have a smashing time....:thumbsup:

sounds like you're sorted
if only my DIY science party for a 6yo was so easy lol!!

elsie x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions