Groups

Entourage: THE best show on TV?

24 Comments

Banned

It would make my top 20 shows. I'm a bit behind though, couple of seasons to plough through.

heard great things-cant say Ive ever seen this tho-its one my "get round to" list

Original Poster

for anyone who hasn't seen it start here

top 3 all time best shows

Original Poster

ridgerama

top 3 all time best shows

other two?

nowhere near the best shows, average at best

Don't tell me its as good as The Sopranos; The Wire; The West Wing; Band of Brothers

First few seasons were excellent but it went down hill for a while, this season has been better though.

Banned

roryk83

nowhere near the best shows, average at bestDon't tell me its as good as … nowhere near the best shows, average at bestDon't tell me its as good as The Sopranos; The Wire; The West Wing; Band of Brothers

At least start comparing like for like. TV isn't a genre you know.

master_chief

At least start comparing like for like. TV isn't a genre you know.

he said the best show on TV, they were all shows on TV recently (that are on repeat somewhere probably).

Banned

roryk83

he said the best show on TV, they were all shows on TV recently (that … he said the best show on TV, they were all shows on TV recently (that are on repeat somewhere probably).

I'm opening the debate up.

Banned

It used to be good, but it's become quite boring and stale. It's hardly a 'great show' like The Sopranos or Mad Men - it's basically the male Sex and the City. It's pretty light, occasionally funny but I won't miss it when it goes.

Banned

I do think Ari is one of the best characters from any TV show.

FilthAndFurry

It used to be good, but it's become quite boring and stale. It's hardly a … It used to be good, but it's become quite boring and stale. It's hardly a 'great show' like The Sopranos or Mad Men - it's basically the male Sex and the City. It's pretty light, occasionally funny but I won't miss it when it goes.

+1

great show - huge fan but its nowhere near my top 10 tv shows. doesnt take away from the fact that its very enteraining and id highly recommend it.

sharkalos

other two?

the shield , 24

ridgerama

the shield , 24

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nowhere near the top shows on tv

Entourage has actually been officially cancelled now. There are five episodes left of Season 7 (currently airing in the US on HBO) and it will be coming back for a shortened season 8 next year- six episodes is what I read- and then it's done.

roryk83

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahanowhere near the top shows on tv

Well go on then, enlighten us....

Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 16th Aug 2010

There are loads of great shows on TV, and the ones mentioned are just a few. Dexter is personally my favourite.

robappleby89

There are loads of great shows on TV, and the ones mentioned are just a … There are loads of great shows on TV, and the ones mentioned are just a few. Dexter is personally my favourite.

At the end of the day, what the best shows are is simply a matter of personal choice and it's ridiculous to belittle anyone whose list doesn't correspond with your own (not saying you have, robappleby69).

Dexter is easily in my top three. To be honest, even my top five probably rank together rather than one over another. Breaking Bad can go into that mix, as can 24. I'm not sure what else, Lost being a complete waste of time kinda threw my favourite shows all out of sync!!

cookiemonster83

At the end of the day, what the best shows are is simply a matter of … At the end of the day, what the best shows are is simply a matter of personal choice and it's ridiculous to belittle anyone whose list doesn't correspond with your own (not saying you have, robappleby69).Dexter is easily in my top three. To be honest, even my top five probably rank together rather than one over another. Breaking Bad can go into that mix, as can 24. I'm not sure what else, Lost being a complete waste of time kinda threw my favourite shows all out of sync!!

Yes i agree it is all personal opinion. 24 is up there with Dexter, and so is Breaking Bad. Yeah i loved all of Lost until the ending, which i hated.
    If you haven't (but you probably have) you should try Prison Break. It goes down hill but season 1 is amazing.
    I can't wait for season 5 of Dexter to start next month, the trailer looks great.

robappleby89

Yes i agree it is all personal opinion. 24 is up there with Dexter, and … Yes i agree it is all personal opinion. 24 is up there with Dexter, and so is Breaking Bad. Yeah i loved all of Lost until the ending, which i hated. If you haven't (but you probably have) you should try Prison Break. It goes down hill but season 1 is amazing.I can't wait for season 5 of Dexter to start next month, the trailer looks great.

lol, Prison Break is like a distant memory at this point. I enjoyed it all the way through, but I don't think I could place it up with the shows mentioned! I'm so hyped for Season 5 of Dexter, and I'm hoping that the first episode gets leaked early like it has the last couple of years

cookiemonster83

lol, Prison Break is like a distant memory at this point. I enjoyed it … lol, Prison Break is like a distant memory at this point. I enjoyed it all the way through, but I don't think I could place it up with the shows mentioned! I'm so hyped for Season 5 of Dexter, and I'm hoping that the first episode gets leaked early like it has the last couple of years

I know i hope so too. If i remember correctly most (if not all) of the seasons have had their first (and on one occasion second) episode leaked.
    So hopefully in about 2 weeks time we will be able to download it.
    I personally think the 'leak' is a way of gaining publicity and hype for it, and the only way to watch the second episode (in the US) is on TV.

Edit: Yeah i thought so.
    Season 2 of Dexter had the first episode leaked 3 months before release.
    Season 3 was leaked several weeks before its broadcast.
    Season 4 was leaked a month before its release.

So if it follows the pattern it should be out soon. It will take alot to be better than season 4 though.

Banned

roryk83

nowhere near the best shows, average at bestDon't tell me its as good as … nowhere near the best shows, average at bestDon't tell me its as good as The Sopranos; The Wire; The West Wing; Band of Brothers

+1

watched a couple of episodes and thought it was crap tbh

Banned

cookiemonster83

Entourage has actually been officially cancelled now. There are five … Entourage has actually been officially cancelled now. There are five episodes left of Season 7 (currently airing in the US on HBO) and it will be coming back for a shortened season 8 next year- six episodes is what I read- and then it's done.Well go on then, enlighten us....

My top TV shows

True Blood
    Third Watch
    The SHield
    Damages
    Rescue Me
    The Tudors
    Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    Underbelly
    Brotherhood
    The Wire