Entry level DSLR or mirror less camera?

Posted 29th Apr
My friend is looking to get an entry level camera for her son, she has a £400 budget can anyone recommend anything please, I have seen the Canon 4000D twin kit and the Canon EOS M100 so far which appear to fit the bill any yay or any for them? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
4000D is pretty similar to my 1300D.

I'm no expert in cameras, but for me no viewfinder in the m100 would be a biggie.
The important tool in photography is the glass you use (lens), do you know what type of shots you want to capture or a mix?
Edited by: "D3LL80Y" 29th Apr
D3LL80Y29/04/2020 20:09

The important tool in photography is the glass you use (lens), do you know …The important tool in photography is the glass you use (lens), do you know what type of shots you want to capture or a mix?

I think it would be a mix
Mandz2729/04/2020 23:13

I think it would be a mix

Ok that’s fine, i would say start off with a purchase of something like Nikon D3500 (rated best camera for beginners £400 new) and then you can add lenses later on

The link below will help you massively; scroll down and it will give you the top 5 of different category’s

cameradecision.com/

For £400 you will not get every feature so its best to decide what the most important thing for you is

Big battery?
More focal points?
More pixels?
Stabilisation?

Hope the link helps(y)
Edited by: "D3LL80Y" 30th Apr
D3LL80Y30/04/2020 05:03

Ok that’s fine, i would say start off with a purchase of something like N …Ok that’s fine, i would say start off with a purchase of something like Nikon D3500 (rated best camera for beginners £400 new) and then you can add lenses later onThe link below will help you massively; scroll down and it will give you the top 5 of different category’scameradecision.com/For £400 you will not get every feature so its best to decide what the most important thing for you isBig battery?More focal points?More pixels?Stabilisation?Hope the link helps(y)

That's great, Thank you. I'll have a chat with my friend and discuss what she thinks will be his most important featured.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions