Groups

envelope fillers etc

im a mum and carer for my hubby and am looking for something to do during the days! can you still get the homework doing evelope filling etc if so how do i go about it im in the london area thanks!

or anything similar that could be done from home please any suggestions would be helpfull thanks!

8 Comments

Banned

Can you get out at all to sell a bit of avon

I do and it can be a good income, way to meet people and also i get lots of freebies

DLM;2580978

Can you get out at all to sell a bit of avonI do and it can be a good … Can you get out at all to sell a bit of avonI do and it can be a good income, way to meet people and also i get lots of freebies

freebies from who, where? people you meet?

I used to do avon just for family and friends, door to door was dodgy as people were 'never in' or would pay the next day (and never did!)

made quite alot out of it, used to get my order free and then about £30 per campaign on top of that

Bianca on eastenders done it the other day... :oops:

Banned

saayinla;2581000

freebies from who, where? people you meet?

Avon and people i meet, get invited to bbq's etc..

Original Poster

there are already quite a lot local and 2 mums up the chool do it so dnt think id b able to get much also dnt have a car, coz im my hubbys carer thts why i was trying to look for something at home!!

I hope you get some good suggestions, I also a mum and I would like to do something from home but I never seem to find anything suitable.

also have you the time to post the supermarket fliers its regular work and get you out and about maybe do it with a friend
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918
      2. One thing you've forgotten79
      3. Get an annual MOT reminder714
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185

See more discussions