Groups

E.on competition!

Just had an email from my daughter who is at work, to say that E.on have rung her to say she is in the final 100 people in the draw for their competition. She can't remember entering it or what the prize is supposed to be. She was so shocked at the strange phone call she forgot to ask the person on the phone.

Has anyone else had one of these calls? Do you remember any E.on competition? I certainly can't remember one!

6 Comments

Was it the fridges???

To try them and keep them. Also on Monney saving expert?
    Edited by: "nefertiti6969" 29th Jul 2010

Yep, it was to win a Fo.lk t-shirt and £5 Amazon voucher.

Original Poster

Ah right thanks, will let her know. Neither of us could think what it was for, beginning to think it might be a scam of some sort.

i got one - only i was in the last 50 - asked the guy will i win - erm he didnt know - so asked whats he selling - usual speil - told him to ring me back when i have won!! - dont get excited - sorry

midlandscomics

Yep, it was to win a Fo.lk t-shirt and £5 Amazon voucher.

pestiewesties

Ah right thanks, will let her know. Neither of us could think what it … Ah right thanks, will let her know. Neither of us could think what it was for, beginning to think it might be a scam of some sort.

So do a lot of other people

The MSE fridges offer is via Npower not E.ON unless they are the same company?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3971651
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate810
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418014163
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6621265

See more discussions