EON dual fuel

Found 23rd Feb 2010
Thinking of switching to eon currently with n power,earn myself sum cashbk as well with quidco,anybody know what they r like,also theres british gas but not bin with them for yrs so any feedbk on them would be apprieated

4 Comments

I don't know about e-on, but British Gas are a shower of useless b******s, they set the debt collectors on me once, 6 months after I'd moved out of a property (and phoned them with final meter readings etc). They forgot to send me a bill, hence why I hadn't paid. And still claimed it was my fault...

Shortly after I moved house & supplier, BG sent me a bill for the new house - I rang them to say I was with another company & they said that it makes no difference - the house was down as being served by them, so I had to pay. I told them I wasn't going to pay twice & if they wanted the money they could go to my supplier & ask for it. They then said they'd remove me from their books but that i would have to join first so I could leave - wtf? So I 'joined' BG (still on the phone), but while 'joining' them I was told that they needed to do a credit check on me & that if I didn't agree to it I couldn't be a BG customer - wtf???

I'm with Eon - had no problems with them (so far), and they seem competent enough when talking to them on the phone.

i am with eon via sainsburys power had no bother and receive plenty of necter points
worth a look on there site :thumbsup:

ninegt;7928490

i am with eon via sainsburys power had no bother and receive plenty of … i am with eon via sainsburys power had no bother and receive plenty of necter points worth a look on there site :thumbsup:

I get tesco clubcard points.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1222
    2. Just a heads up about fake noodles being sold1619
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771869
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548043

See more discussions