Eon- self-reading smart meter

Posted 9th Jan
Has anyone had one of these fitted with them? Were you happy with their reliability?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
deleted2423096
Don't believe the hype.
deleted242309609/01/2020 14:14

Don't believe the hype.

Hype?

It sends your readings to your supplier. Nothing else!

My eon smart meter is fine

I'm more concerned with their shoddy IT system that can only do quarterly billing! Can't wait to leave them.
chocci09/01/2020 15:03

Hype? It sends your readings to your supplier. Nothing else!My eon smart …Hype? It sends your readings to your supplier. Nothing else!My eon smart meter is fineI'm more concerned with their shoddy IT system that can only do quarterly billing! Can't wait to leave them.

Thanks, they said they'll install it for free but did they tie you in any further for the benefit of installing it?
SCuboid09/01/2020 16:20

Thanks, they said they'll install it for free but did they tie you in any …Thanks, they said they'll install it for free but did they tie you in any further for the benefit of installing it?

They aren't the installers and it costs them nothing as the costs just get added to everyone's bills. There won't be any effect on your contract.
Edited by: "chocci" 9th Jan
SCuboid09/01/2020 16:20

Thanks, they said they'll install it for free but did they tie you in any …Thanks, they said they'll install it for free but did they tie you in any further for the benefit of installing it?

That depends - mine was installed as part of my getting a specific offer. They did say if they couldn't fit it, then the attempt would allow me to keep the offer.

Renewal just came in at same price too...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions