Groups

Epic citadel ip4

Has anyone tried this demo from the app store it uses the unreal engine and I have never seen anything this good on a small handheld device it's jaw dropping !!

11 Comments

Banned

Its amazing. It actually runs smoother on iphone 4 than my ipad, but its just amazing. unbelievable, seemingly no load times, and the views from the top are incredible.

It seems they have achieved something impossible. I mean graphically its better than the PSP. It's xbox/ps3 style graphics.

It's amazing but I was expecting a game so a little disapointed, there's so much more they can do with it.
    It is jaw dropping what they managed to do though.

Banned

sickly sweet

It's amazing but I was expecting a game so a little disapointed, there's … It's amazing but I was expecting a game so a little disapointed, there's so much more they can do with it.It is jaw dropping what they managed to do though.

it is purely a demonstration at the moment... the game is coming right?

By the time it finishes downloading. All games will be up to PS3 standard.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

^ how not to insert images.

vibeone

lol

Original Poster

vibeone

lol

!!
    Edited by: "Guyver" 2nd Sep 2010

Original Poster

http://i53.tinypic.com/44586.jpg
    screenshot straight from my ip4 eventually stunning!!

You weren't kidding. Unbelievable port!

Controls are quite difficult for my flimsy fingers but the graphics are superb.

Banned

mr.potato_head

You weren't kidding. Unbelievable port!Controls are quite difficult for … You weren't kidding. Unbelievable port!Controls are quite difficult for my flimsy fingers but the graphics are superb.

I didnt notice the two direction pads at first - i was just pressing and sliding etc.

they mimic the xbox/ps3 analog sticks. i got used to it pretty quickly after i foudn them!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …137325
      2. Your dream gaming set up?816
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522
      4. What is flamedeer??3047

See more discussions