Epic Games are sorry about their 20 hour downtime. Here, have a Rust Bucket...

Editor 6
Found 13th AprEdited by:"BuzzDuraband"
"It’s been no secret that over the past 24 hours we’ve been experiencing issues with our services that have prevented many of you from playing Battle Royale and Save the World," Epic stated in a post. "We’re sorry. We know how frustrating this has been."

2925454.jpg
The item is available to purchase in the item store in-game, and for Save the World players, you will also find a Troll Stash Llama in there too for free
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Oh so that’s the reason my 13 year hasn’t been screaming his head off in his room. It’s been bliss!
6 Comments
Oh so that’s the reason my 13 year hasn’t been screaming his head off in his room. It’s been bliss!
This is wonderful news.
You don’t see Bluepoint doing stuff like this for releasing the unoptimised, glitchy and buggy mess they pumped out for the second most overrated game of 2017 (no prizes for guessing the first, *clue* rabid fanboys praising it as the ‘second coming of Jesus’, and were DDoSing websites and sending death threats to reviewers for not rating this game 10/10, especially reviewers like Jim Sterling who had the cojones to mark down the score for clear fallacies other IP would not get away with). Kudos to Epic for making Bluepoint look like chumps.
This game is incredible. Destroyed all competitors. Hardly see anyone playing fifa or call of duty when this games servers are fully functioning.
TheRatedSeller5 h, 52 m ago

This game is incredible. Destroyed all competitors. Hardly see anyone …This game is incredible. Destroyed all competitors. Hardly see anyone playing fifa or call of duty when this games servers are fully functioning.

I didn’t like it annoying game!
I don't really care for cosmetic items.

33643027-jAAra.jpg
33643027-tg3s8.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants