1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Original Poster

have tried a big fry up, didn't make me feel any better

hair of the dog that bit you x x

Forgot to say..... drink loads of water sweetie x x

loads of carbs and whatever gave you the hangover in the first place...seriously fruit and water works for me

Best cure: Don't drink alcohol

starsparkle2311;6086565

I don't think 2 gallon of vodka is gonna cure mine somehow:roll::w00t::p

oh lady ..how is your head? your thread last night was hilarious xxxx

Lots of fluid - drink a milky drink or water
Potassium - eat a banana or drink fresh orange juice or tomato juice
Sugar - drink coca cola
Fry-up - eat a good fry-up in the morning if you can manage it. Your digestive system is under a lot of strain, so bacon and sausages may cause indigestion, but fat contains lots of calories so it will give you a much needed energy boost. Eggs and meat are rich in the amino acid cysteine, which is thought to be good at clearing out toxins.
Fresh air - it will sober you up
Nurofen, Resolve and paracetamol
The hair of the dog - Bloody Mary's (they contain tomatoes)
Or you could try Dr Hilary's banana milkshake: Mix 1 banana, 1/2 pint of full fat milk, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of cream and 2 Nurofen tablets together.

missp27;6086547

have tried a big fry up, didn't make me feel any better

2l bottle of coke.

I've never had a hangover before but I've heard that drinking loads of water and a fry up is the best cure...oh...and really loud noises can be a miracle cure, even though you might not think so immediately, it works....give it a try. :w00t:

Original Poster

queenlush;6086554

loads of carbs and whatever gave you the hangover in the first … loads of carbs and whatever gave you the hangover in the first place...seriously fruit and water works for me

haha i don't think drinking big jugs of assorted coctails from reflex will help me :P

bathfan;6086594

Lots of fluid - drink a milky drink or waterPotassium - eat a banana or … Lots of fluid - drink a milky drink or waterPotassium - eat a banana or drink fresh orange juice or tomato juiceSugar - drink coca colaFry-up - eat a good fry-up in the morning if you can manage it. Your digestive system is under a lot of strain, so bacon and sausages may cause indigestion, but fat contains lots of calories so it will give you a much needed energy boost. Eggs and meat are rich in the amino acid cysteine, which is thought to be good at clearing out toxins.Fresh air - it will sober you upNurofen, Resolve and paracetamolThe hair of the dog - Bloody Mary's (they contain tomatoes)Or you could try Dr Hilary's banana milkshake: Mix 1 banana, 1/2 pint of full fat milk, 2 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of cream and 2 Nurofen tablets together.

ooooo milkshake sounds good

ClarityofMind;6086550

hair of the dog that bit you x xForgot to say..... drink loads of water … hair of the dog that bit you x xForgot to say..... drink loads of water sweetie x x

thanks hun xx

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;6086695

oh...and really loud noises can be a miracle cure, even though you might … oh...and really loud noises can be a miracle cure, even though you might not think so immediately, it works....give it a try. :w00t:

um no, don't think i'll try that

Banned

lucozade out of a glass bottle..,...no plastic

prolly all the additives in the cocktails that are making you feel iffy....loads of water sounds like the cure then lol

casparwhite;6086751

lucozade out of a glass bottle..,...no plastic

awww doesn't it taste totally different out of a glass bottle...i remember years ago you could only have Lucozade when you were poorly and it came in a big glass bottle covered in orange cellophane

starsparkle2311;6086667

My head isn't too bad, considering:p I was on a mission to get as drunk … My head isn't too bad, considering:p I was on a mission to get as drunk as possible last night, I think I succeeded:-DPleased you liked my thread, I found it quite funny myself too:p

best i've seen on here for a long while

realfriendlyman;6086695

I've never had a hangover before but I've heard that drinking loads of … I've never had a hangover before but I've heard that drinking loads of water and a fry up is the best cure...[COLOR="Red"]oh...and really loud noises can be a miracle cure, even though you might not think so immediately, it works....give it a [/COLOR]try. :w00t:

no no no no no

Don't ever get drunk and try this - It would be torture - someone was pulling your leg when they said this!

Looks like last night was the night to get plastered then!

I hope all you with hangovers are starting to feel better now!

starsparkle2311;6086809

OMG yes I remember the cellophane my Nana and old aunties always had a … OMG yes I remember the cellophane my Nana and old aunties always had a bottle of it, we were never allowed any tho',lol

yay it was like medicine back in the day ...when you went to visit someone in hossie you always took a bottle of Lucozade ...now it's just pop.

Original Poster

Butterflies;6086801

Looks like last night was the night to get plastered then!I hope all you … Looks like last night was the night to get plastered then!I hope all you with hangovers are starting to feel better now!

last night was mucho fun well if i gotta night off from the kids i gotta make the most of it!
luckily the weather is so nice they're playing outside so it gives me bit of peace n quiet :thumbsup:

still hungover :x

missp27;6086723

um no, don't think i'll try that

It's actually a misconception, it hurts for a split second but does you the world of good afterwards because your brain eventually adjusts to the noise for louder stuff as well.

i always end a night out with a trip to the 24 hour bakery, get myself a couple of pies and bam the hangover is non existent the next morning :thumbsup:

micoo;6087000

i always end a night out with a trip to the 24 hour bakery, get myself a … i always end a night out with a trip to the 24 hour bakery, get myself a couple of pies and bam the hangover is non existent the next morning :thumbsup:

see tis the carb thing ..works every time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912
    5. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions