Expired

Epic read is epic. Guy discovers wife is cheating and documents everything on reddit

Found 19th Jan 2015
Some US guy discovers his wife is cheating and documents everything on reddit.

He puts a custom ROM on her phone to access the texts and then hires two Private Investigators. He is handling it extremely well - it's currently being updated as we speak. Links to follow

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
35 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "DT89" 19th Jan 2015

dtovey89

Some US guy discovers his wife is cheating a day documents … Some US guy discovers his wife is cheating a day documents everything on reddit. He puts a custom ROM on her phone to access the texts and then hires two Private Investigators. He is handling it extremely well - it's currently being updated as we speak. Links to follow

Yeah, extremely well!

Original Poster

Apparently his brother's wife is also cheating on his brother. His wife and sister in law turn on each other.

This is better than most TV.
Edited by: "DT89" 19th Jan 2015

well like tv its fictional.

Original Poster

davewave

well like tv its fictional.

Zzz either way it's a great read

dtovey89

Apparently his brother's wife is also cheating on his brother. His wife … Apparently his brother's wife is also cheating on his brother. His wife and sister in law turn on each other. This is better than most TV.

I saw it yesterday, I think it was in the tifu section. Tbh not sure if it is true or not though, but I don't care anymore because its so epic and interesting. Been waiting for an update for a while though.

Original Poster

madridpaid_the_referee

I saw it yesterday, I think it was in the tifu section. Tbh not sure if … I saw it yesterday, I think it was in the tifu section. Tbh not sure if it is true or not though, but I don't care anymore because its so epic and interesting. Been waiting for an update for a while though.

I'm about to link part 3

http://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2sw3is/part_3_wupdates_tifu_by_reading_my_wifes_text/

Part 3

Original Poster

Part 3 - he's gone too sappy. I want a big kick off

Sounds like an Aaron Carter single.

This was fake at "unlocked her phone".

Original Poster

MadeDixonsCry

This was fake at "unlocked her phone".

Can be done

Fiction- and not even a good one!

dtovey89

Can be done

Please send link for proof.

I can't help finding all that really sad. If it's true he must be in bits, but what a strange way to deal with it.

it's terrible fiction, she did U turns because she was paranoid she was being followed even though she never knew he had suspicions? he magically unlocked her phone without a password but never left any trace?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JXRN_LkCa_o/hqdefault.jpg

Original Poster

MadeDixonsCry

Please send link for proof.

There's plenty of lock screen disabler exploits lol. Xda forums bro

Original Poster

She said no, she had only gone to a hotel where the guy wanted to meet up … She said no, she had only gone to a hotel where the guy wanted to meet up for some kisses.

Strong lol

Truth or troll there's no denying it's a decent read

Original Poster

Reddit comments killing it

Time_Bomb25 3541 points 18 hours agox2 X gonna give it to … Time_Bomb25 3541 points 18 hours agox2 X gonna give it to her.permalinkparent[–]Nitrosium 553 points 18 hours ago knock knock open up the door it's realpermalinkparent[–]Abovecloudn9ne 249 points 18 hours ago nonstop, just hope OP doesn't pop pop with stainless steel

Banned

vics219

I can't help finding all that really sad. If it's true he must be in … I can't help finding all that really sad. If it's true he must be in bits, but what a strange way to deal with it.

Its better then chopping her up and making smoothies out of her

Original Poster

bazzamone

Its better then chopping her up and making smoothies out of her

Better that than the ending of Gone Girl

Banned

dtovey89

Better that than the ending of Gone Girl

Never seen it

Original Poster

bazzamone

Never seen it

You'll rage

Fake .. Man should write novels

What kind of sad person would do this if it was real? Nevermind if its fake!

[–]QuincyTipsworthy 1367 points 1 day ago

Sounds like an Aaron Carter single.

LOL

[–]jkroberts13 3322 points 1 day ago

This story has it all: **** touching, Starbucks, shirt ruining, hand holding, football, and Zack

HAHAHAHA.

If this is real, poor guy. If not, funny.

I'm just wondering who gets the logless cabin and who gets the Hyundai.

bit at the start is a bit weird and spoiled it for me, bil and sil sharing phone but bil is then texted by sil followed by sil then texting the poster..?

I called BS after this line

I have a bigger **** than the other guy if that’s what she desires.

Original Poster

Updates.

Jenny and Carly both cheated and swapped partners!

OMG its all been deleted!!! i read it about 6 hours ago about them both cheating. I wanted more updates boo

Gone

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants