Epipen Holder - Belt attachment

Posted 22nd Jun
Any ideas? I cant find any without a big cross saying I am vulnerable.

I just want an attachment to a belt. Nothing fancy.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
This is a 6 inch piece of plastic I have to have on me 24/7 41173543-kigKN.jpg
I have looked into this before when I first got mines a few years back and if I'm honest its mainly aimed at kids and is somewhat expensive. Most of them I found for adults were actually a bum bag type thing. I just opt for mines in my jumper pockets so I don't buy a jumper that doesn't have zipped pockets. I did find a site (which I cant find now) that done custom type bags for adults but wanted £30-50 a bag, so might need to get used to not forgetting them and pocketing them or carry a back pack
ambc_66622/06/2020 10:15

I have looked into this before when I first got mines a few years back and …I have looked into this before when I first got mines a few years back and if I'm honest its mainly aimed at kids and is somewhat expensive. Most of them I found for adults were actually a bum bag type thing. I just opt for mines in my jumper pockets so I don't buy a jumper that doesn't have zipped pockets. I did find a site (which I cant find now) that done custom type bags for adults but wanted £30-50 a bag, so might need to get used to not forgetting them and pocketing them or carry a back pack

Thank you. You do get it though. I just want something that is going to attach to my body & that is the end of my worrying. Nothing flash. Nothing trendy. Just there if I need to stop myself from dying. x
Belt torch holder ?
Yep, I wanted something similar. Found it was not worth it though. Pockets are so much easier. I went through the phase of forgetting them a lot in the beginning but now their attached to me at all times when I go out. You get used to it just keep them near the car keys/wallet/purse/phone.
Get on dragons den
ambc_66622/06/2020 10:30

Yep, I wanted something similar. Found it was not worth it though. Pockets …Yep, I wanted something similar. Found it was not worth it though. Pockets are so much easier. I went through the phase of forgetting them a lot in the beginning but now their attached to me at all times when I go out. You get used to it just keep them near the car keys/wallet/purse/phone.

The problem is I am forgetting to take it out all the time & have been hospitalised before. So I need something to attach
Zero.Chill22/06/2020 10:30

Get on dragons den

Probably right. I actually cant find one without a logo & just holding one. People need 2 injections. IE they take the one they have & then have to call 999 to get the other one from the ambulance. Most people do not know that.
There is a 3D model for one here: thingiverse.com/thi…les
If you know someone with a 3D printer it should be easy enough to print, or you can pay a 3d printing service to do it
Have you looked on Etsy? They might have some custom made options.

Otherwise I would say maybe look at belt bags or travel pouches that go on your belt and repurpose them. Whilst they might not be branded as suitable for carrying epipens, I believe they are normally around the right size and will be more discrete
How about a tactical pouch like this, it just clips on to your belt or belt loop and holds your phone and torch (which should be the same size as your epi pen. It looks ideal for your needs, if that one isn't quite right then I'm sure you could search around to find something similar.

41174424.jpg

stage-electrics.co.uk/shop/sales/work-bench/tool-bags-and-belts/product.aspx?code=399-4869&gclid=CjwKCAjwrcH3BRApEiwAxjdPTSjPb296R7GxZV9p8-ThAggP6koflHkvclOaTNRctthaKUZebLvksRoC6u8QAvD_BwE

If you want something a little more compact then perhaps a Led Lenser P7 pouch could do the job.
41174424-ae8gi.jpg
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 22nd Jun
Willy_Wonka22/06/2020 10:34

The problem is I am forgetting to take it out all the time & have been …The problem is I am forgetting to take it out all the time & have been hospitalised before. So I need something to attach

I sometimes forget but if you leave them next to your keys or money you'll get into habbit of not forgetting.

Found some, there sport ranges for running which may be the route you wanna go down.

amazon.co.uk/Dou…WZM

gooutdoors.co.uk/158….ds

allergylifestyle.com/sho…wcB
Do you know someone who can sew & make you something with a belt strap & Velcro opening?

Should be easy enough to do
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants