Groups
    EXPIRED

Epson Ink Cartridges

Does anyone know of a place where i can buy cheap ink cartridges for the epson c48?

please reply back if you do. :roll:

7 Comments

The cheapest place to buy compatible epson cartridges that i have found is at [url]www.ukdvdr.co.uk[/url]. When you get to the checkout and you have a small order opt for delivery by royal mail.

Yes, I agree, their prices are quite good. Also try SVP.

you could also try refills it works out to be cheaper.keep in mind it works on some epsons and not on others..gud luk

b4u4u2c

Does anyone know of a place where i can buy cheap ink cartridges for the … Does anyone know of a place where i can buy cheap ink cartridges for the epson c48? please reply back if you do. :roll:

Hi,

I'd highly recommend ChoiceStationery.com. They're quite competetive and their customer service is second to none IMHO. Their direct link to Epson C48 compatibles is as follows:-

choicestationery.com/sho…tml

Best Regards.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, you've been great help :P

itxweather

Hi,I'd highly recommend ChoiceStationery.com. They're quite competetive … Hi,I'd highly recommend ChoiceStationery.com. They're quite competetive and their customer service is second to none IMHO. Their direct link to Epson C48 compatibles is as follows:-http://www.choicestationery.com/shop/acatalog/Epson_Stylus_C48.htmlBest Regards.

I bought these cheaper in staples. Not to say that this site isn't still useful.

You could also try at your local Poundland shop. They had plenty when I bought mine for C66 in Leicester. I don't think you can get cheaper than a pound!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 Priority concert tickets1324
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!55
      3. Anyone got experience with an instant water heater for a shower?22
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues33

See more discussions