Groups

Epson Printer

please can someone recommend me one as my old one has just broken

10 Comments

Banned

the sx215 is being sold at a good discount in a few paces....picked one up for £39 last week

Original Poster

thanks for that will have a look.

Original Poster

hmm cant see one that price, where did you buy it from ??

Original Poster

well whatsthepoint can you recommend one then please ?

Banned

whatsThePoint

cheap doesn't mean worth buying, sx215 gets a poor review … cheap doesn't mean worth buying, sx215 gets a poor review herehttp://www.expertreviews.co.uk/printers/272470/epson-stylus-sx215

I read loads of review on the sx215 before buying and asked a mate who had one what his had performed like....so was happy to purchase and still am now I'm using it.

Original Poster

only printing out everyday stuff, wont be printing everyday at the most about 5-6 pages a week

Amazon are doing the SX515W for £53.99. I have this and it is brilliant and wireless so the whole family can send printing to one printer. You can print photos straight from your SD card without even turning on your PC.I bought 14 mixed cartridges for about £10 on ebay . The only think I don't like is that photocopying is quite slow.
    amazon.co.uk/Eps…8-1

Original Poster

thankyou for that will have a look

I'd recommend the Epson RX425
    Its a good all round printer, and I bought mine when it was nwe for less than £50 I think..
    The ink cartridges only costs £2, and although now I've upgraded it lasted me roughly 3 years

Original Poster

thanks will have a look at that one also
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764612
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4031718
      3. What is there free to do in your town?2034
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471

See more discussions