Groups
    EXPIRED

Epson Stylus Photo R220

I'm trying to get one of these as cheap as possible (don't we all try eh? )

Cheapest so far is Amazon at £54

Actually damn it! It's gone up a fiver over night! Argh! Grrr

[COLOR=#990000]£59.99[/COLOR][COLOR=black] at Amazon now[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black]Thing is I need it to come with cartridges (obviously) but am not too fussed about cable as I have an old (probably USB 1.0) cable that hopefully will work with it.[/COLOR]

PC World have it cheap, but none in stock for collection in my area.

Currys seem to be the cheapest now at £56.20 delivered + 3% quidco.

Anyone find a cheaper one?

Good luck!

16 Comments

Cheapest would be at currys i think - using the code YAW297 to get it for £53.39 delivered...

Original Poster

Hmm, I must have missed that code, wonder how I did that?! lol

As usual, emma is on the ball

Tell me emma, do you spend 24/7 on this forum reading, correcting and advising on every single post?! LOL! Do you have a job IRL? You seem to be so quick and everywhere

Oh and I'm not suggesting you get around a bit....

LOL... yeah I have a job during the week, but I am able to be on here most of the day anyway...

And I do not read, correct and advise on every single post! I admit I'm slightly obsessive compulsive and like to see things done correctly.... a bit too pedantic about it perhaps!

Good luck with the printer. Did you know there was a ][COLOR=blue]deal hunt[/COLOR]at Christmas about direct-to-disc printers? I checked through it all in case any of the deals still applied now...the R220 was heavily featured in that thread!

Original Poster

Right, cheers for that, seems I found the cheapest (think I always would anyway ) although missed the coupon hehe

I reckon the R220 is the best for price value, obviously there are better cd printing ones, such as the r340, but they are a lot more expensive

Emma is a super mod god :P

Original Poster

tis true

btw, whats happened to the emotes? hmmm

EDIT - actually some are working, its just me then lol

Admin

Emma is a super mod god :P

Aw shucks*

Thanks guys..

What emotes? If you mean admins tongue emote, he used a capital instead of a lower case and destroyed the effect...

Original Poster

Yeah guessed as much

Original Poster

and winky doesnt work booo :'(

Yes it does ;-) : + - + )

Original Poster

Bought at £53.39 with 3% quidco, cheers ears

Original Poster

lies all lies

Good stuff!

The following is a link to UKDVDr, they sell a full set of ink for the epson R220 for £4.69 and postage varys on how much stuff you buy, but it is around £1.79 if you are just getting one set. Good ink but not as good as the offical epson stuff (always the case with 3rd party ink cartridges).

]http//ww…tml

i can recommend ukdvdr as above.......always used them and great delivery service.

Original Poster

right, cheers ears
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      3. One thing you've forgotten56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions