Epson Stylus SX215 Set up disk

Found 30th Sep 2011
I am trying to find a setup disk for a Epson Stylus SX215 printer. I have tried downlowding the drivers but I need the original set up disk to get things started. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you
I apologise if i have posted this in the wrong catagory.

5 Comments

surely its all on the website?

Drivers & Software
Drivers
Download
EPSON Scan {v.3.760:} 02-Jun-2009, 12.28MBs

EPSON Scan directly controls all of the features of your EPSON scanner. With this software you can scan images in color, grayscale, or black and white and obtain professional quality results. This program is the standard cross-platform interface between your scanner and most applications. You can access it from any application that supports the TWAIN standard.
Download
Driver {v.6.61:} 02-Jun-2009, 15.73MBs

Creativity Software
Download
EPSON Easy Photo Print {v.2.23.01:} 14-Dec-2010, 93.25MBs

EPSON Easy Photo Print is a software application that allows you to easily layout and print digital images on various kinds of paper.
Download
EPSON Creativity Suite {v.1.30:} 14-Dec-2010, 25.12MBs

The package includes Easy Photo Print which makes editing and printing really quick and simple, Print Image Framer (PIF) that allows you to get more creative with your photos adding fun frames and borders, and Web-To-Print so you can automatically fit web pages to your paper.
Download
EPSON Easy Photo Print {v.2.10.00:} 01-Jun-2009, 54.08MBs

EPSON Easy Photo Print is a software application that allows you to easily layout and print digital images on various kinds of paper.
Other Software
Download
Event Manager {v.2.30.01:} 20-Jan-2010, 17.79MBs

Event Manager launches File Manager or PageManager for EPSON automatically when you press the B&W Start or Color Start button on the control panel in Scan mode. You can select an application to be launched when pressing the B&W Start or Color Start button.

Edited by: "garbage456" 30th Sep 2011

You're not just picking up fake drivers from one of those various malware-peddling sites, are you? epson.co.uk/Pri…new seems to have everything you need, both in terms of apps and drivers.

I think I brought this printer.

I make no promises but I will have a look around when I get home to see if I can find the install disk.

I will let you know
Edited by: "geoneo123" 30th Sep 2011

Original Poster

geoneo123

I think I brought this printer. I make no promises but I will have a look … I think I brought this printer. I make no promises but I will have a look around when I get home to see if I can find the install disk. I will let you know

Many thanks

Original Poster

garbage456

surely its all on the website?Drivers & SoftwareDriversDownloadEPSON Scan … surely its all on the website?Drivers & SoftwareDriversDownloadEPSON Scan {v.3.760:} 02-Jun-2009, 12.28MBsThanks, but I need the start up disk to start things going.EPSON Scan directly controls all of the features of your EPSON scanner. With this software you can scan images in color, grayscale, or black and white and obtain professional quality results. This program is the standard cross-platform interface between your scanner and most applications. You can access it from any application that supports the TWAIN standard.DownloadDriver {v.6.61:} 02-Jun-2009, 15.73MBsCreativity SoftwareDownloadEPSON Easy Photo Print {v.2.23.01:} 14-Dec-2010, 93.25MBsEPSON Easy Photo Print is a software application that allows you to easily layout and print digital images on various kinds of paper.DownloadEPSON Creativity Suite {v.1.30:} 14-Dec-2010, 25.12MBsThe package includes Easy Photo Print which makes editing and printing really quick and simple, Print Image Framer (PIF) that allows you to get more creative with your photos adding fun frames and borders, and Web-To-Print so you can automatically fit web pages to your paper.DownloadEPSON Easy Photo Print {v.2.10.00:} 01-Jun-2009, 54.08MBsEPSON Easy Photo Print is a software application that allows you to easily layout and print digital images on various kinds of paper.Other SoftwareDownloadEvent Manager {v.2.30.01:} 20-Jan-2010, 17.79MBsEvent Manager launches File Manager or PageManager for EPSON automatically when you press the B&W Start or Color Start button on the control panel in Scan mode. You can select an application to be launched when pressing the B&W Start or Color Start button.

No the start up files are not on the web, just the drivers. I need the start up disk to get things going.

Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions