Estrada!!!

lol, wasnt that last season?

Original Poster

Smeagol lol, wasnt that last season?

ah i totally missed it damm

Lol what time was it on?

Eric Estrada rules!

LOVED chips when i was a kid.
Used to ride round on my bmx pretending to be Poncherello lol.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;4947575

Lol what time was it on?

Its on a Thursday at 9pm or 10pm on E4 or E4+1
magough;4948387

Eric Estrada rules!LOVED chips when i was a kid.Used to ride round on my … Eric Estrada rules!LOVED chips when i was a kid.Used to ride round on my bmx pretending to be Poncherello lol.

Me too!! I had to be Ponch cos my brothers called John! Which I spose could be kinda weird cos I'm female but oh well!!

I've got some of em on dvd which I recorded from the re-runs on bravo a few yrs back. The kids love it too!

Glory Days:-D

LisaJT;4948781

Its on a Thursday at 9pm or 10pm on E4 or E4+1Me too!! I had to be Ponch … Its on a Thursday at 9pm or 10pm on E4 or E4+1Me too!! I had to be Ponch cos my brothers called John! Which I spose could be kinda weird cos I'm female but oh well!!I've got some of em on dvd which I recorded from the re-runs on bravo a few yrs back. The kids love it too!Glory Days:-D

Wicked!
I'm so jealous
Would love to kick back n spend a day watchin chips (the TV programme b4 i get any witty replies lol)

Original Poster

magough;4949557

Wicked!I'm so jealous :(Would love to kick back n spend a day watchin … Wicked!I'm so jealous :(Would love to kick back n spend a day watchin chips (the TV programme b4 i get any witty replies lol)

Gotta finish watchin my ultimate Knight Rider dvds b4 I even think of watchin anything else!!

You RULE lol
Have sum Rep 4 bein so cool

Original Poster

magough;4950307

You RULE lolHave sum Rep 4 bein so cool

Gee thanx!
You wouldnt think I was so cool if u saw my collection of wrestlers an Movie Monsters, etc!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions