Groups

Ermmm is it just me...

Or was there not even 3 bumps in this....

Seems like you cant reply to your own FS thread nowadays...

Link below

65 Comments

Definately 3 bumps at the most

Read what the moderator said. HTH.

Original Poster

t0mm;6456445

Definately 3 bumps at the most

He only replied three times... and then put the picture in!

Soo your saying you cant have pictures in your FS thread, and you cant reply to members? :?

thesaint;6456451

Read what the moderator said. HTH.

Thank God that isn't you or we'd all be in real trouble.
    Then again you'll never be a mod with your infractions :lol:

Original Poster

t0mm;6456487

Thank God that isn't you or we'd all be in real trouble.Then again you'll … Thank God that isn't you or we'd all be in real trouble.Then again you'll never be a mod with your infractions :lol:

+1

Harsh to be fair.

[COLOR="Blue"]Asb highlights the bumps but ppl still wonder what the bumps were?[/COLOR]

Banned

As thesaint says, read what I stated. Thread closed as non specific and inviting offers of titles that they are not interested in. These are counted as bumps.

It's quite clear that this is unfair promotion to the detriment of other members who list threads in the correct manner.

lmao, i saw 1 bump.

Original Poster

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]Asb highlights the bumps but ppl still wonder what the bumps were?[/COLOR]

Smeagol [COLOR=Blue]Asb highlights the bumps but ppl still wonder what the bumps were?[/COLOR]

black gerbil1;6456547

lmao, i saw 1 bump.

This is true. ^^

Your modabee friend seems to think otherwise.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6456546

As thesaint says, read what I stated. Thread closed as non specific and … As thesaint says, read what I stated. Thread closed as non specific and inviting offers of titles that they are not interested in. These are counted as bumps.It's quite clear why this is unfair promotion to the detriment of other members who list threads in the correct manner.

He replied to the thread only 3 times tho... even if so... he still only did 3 bumps at max?

Unless its now against the rules to put a picture in the fs thread...

Banned

Who quoted the picture dean ?

Read my post and you'll see what I've quoted and the reason for lock.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;6456547

lmao, i saw 1 bump.

+1

Btw Big G... I like

How many of those replies would have been there if the OP had stated what he wanted? HTH.

[COLOR="Blue"]he wasn't specific so yea that reply was a bump and bumps don't only apply to the op[/COLOR]

dean3988;6456554

He replied to the thread only 3 times tho... even if so... he still only … He replied to the thread only 3 times tho... even if so... he still only did 3 bumps at max?Unless its now against the rules to put a picture in the fs thread...

Dude you better watch. He will probably ban you for questioning his authority :w00t:

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6456569

Who quoted the picture dean ?Read my post and you'll see what I've quoted … Who quoted the picture dean ?Read my post and you'll see what I've quoted and the reason for lock.

Image removed. Consider uploading to imageshack, otherwise you run the risk of this image changing to something unintended.

No hate.

Smeagol [COLOR="Blue"]Asb highlights the bumps but ppl still wonder what the bumps were?[/COLOR]

thesaint;6456595

They're teenagers to be fair to them.

Sorry gramps.

I saw your memory loss in the other thread.

Posts #16 thru #19
    hotukdeals.com/ite…es/

HTH

thesaint;6456595

They're teenagers to be fair to them.

lol.

Original Poster

t0mm;6456607

Sorry gramps.I saw your memory loss in the other thread.Posts #16 thru … Sorry gramps.I saw your memory loss in the other thread.Posts #16 thru #19 :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/488248/new-voucher-rules/HTH

[SIZE=5]And thats the way it is..[/SIZE]

HUH

image removed. Please upload images rather than link to images where you have no control over the content.

Banned

thesaint;6456574

How many of those replies would have been there if the OP had stated what … How many of those replies would have been there if the OP had stated what he wanted? HTH.

Probably the simplest explanation of them all. Thanks for drawing a line under this.

I think it's crazy considering there was a thread last week with about 10 bumps and nothing got said!

Original Poster

hunter82;6456646

I think it's crazy considering there was a thread last week with about 10 … I think it's crazy considering there was a thread last week with about 10 bumps and nothing got said!

Probably cos aSB wasnt logged on.

Banned

t0mm;6456607

Sorry gramps.I saw your memory loss in the other thread.Posts #16 thru … Sorry gramps.I saw your memory loss in the other thread.Posts #16 thru #19 :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/488248/new-voucher-rules/HTH

The member brought it to our attention, but he was not responsible for the ban. Decisions like that are taken at admin(s) level.

hunter82;6456646

I think it's crazy considering there was a thread last week with about 10 … I think it's crazy considering there was a thread last week with about 10 bumps and nothing got said!

We do rely on members reporting threads for action. If you care to quote/report I'll give you an opinion every time.

oops, forum helpers on a roll again...

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6456676

The member brought it to our attention, but he was not responsible for … The member brought it to our attention, but he was not responsible for the ban. Decisions like that are taken at admin(s) level.We do rely on members reporting threads for action. If you care to quote/report I'll give you an opinion every time.

Oh i bet you will.

dean3988;6456695

Oh i bet you will.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o155/FataMorganaPseudonym/Its_a_Tarp.jpg
    RAN!

Original Poster

t0mm;6456722

RAN!

http://www.comixed.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/first-i-lold.jpg

Banned

Dean,

Do you know understand how unfair the listing was to other members who abide and comply with the rules ?

t0mm;6456607

Brilliant

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;6456788

Dean,Do you know understand how unfair the listing was to other members … Dean,Do you know understand how unfair the listing was to other members who abide and comply with the rules ?

But you said you closed it because of 3 bumps exceeded... Even tho he didnt...

Original Poster

bykergrove;6456822

I love how he vanishes from the thread. what a ****ing coward

^^^^ This

In all seriousness - isn't thesaint just referring to his thread causing the problems but not saying the OP did.. Meaning someone else in the thread or the majority of the posters caused the issue?

Banned

dean3988;6456826

But you said you closed it because of 3 bumps exceeded... Even tho he … But you said you closed it because of 3 bumps exceeded... Even tho he didnt...

He invited 'bumps' by getting others to offer titles he was never interested in.

Do you get that bit ?

Banned

dean3988;6456826

But you said you closed it because of 3 bumps exceeded... Even tho he … But you said you closed it because of 3 bumps exceeded... Even tho he didnt...

do you reckon the mods get points for suspensions like traffic wardens get monies for tickets...

I'd be careful cause someone is going for gold.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944533
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1947
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359

See more discussions