Groups

ermmmm, oh dear

Banned
    Little guy has got his friend here to play, and friend has just said the house is a tip

44 Comments

:oops:.......................

Gotta love 'em.

Thats shocking!!

I'm sure his house isn't 100% perfect 100% of the time....

:lol::roll:

Give him a clip round the ear

Been there! :-D

Tell them you've just invented a new game called tidy up and they don't get any tea untill finished :giggle:

cheeky little chap (give him a dig, :w00t: lol)

Original Poster Banned

thats not the worst part, i spent all day tidying it :oops:

hire him as a cleaner ill paypal you £10

sassie;2525303

well, even a tidy tip is a tip...

(only joking sass ... [ darts out quickly ] )

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;2525317

hire him as a cleaner ill paypal you £10

it doesnt need a cleaner, it needs doors putting back on, the house clearing of tiles and plaster and wood, ive already listed about £200 worth in the local rag of stuff that needs selling

sassie;2525303

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1583/messydeskcontestwinnertj0.jpg
    http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1583/messydeskcontestwinnertj0.14b370adc8.jpg

sassie;2525303

He must live in a barren house then. Don't see how you can have kids without having some mess. I certainly can't manage it.

Original Poster Banned

I never forget when my friend came round about 10 years ago with her then 5 year old and he piped up "my dad will take that cooker to the tip in his van if you want"

sassie;2525328

it doesnt need a cleaner, it needs doors putting back on, the house … it doesnt need a cleaner, it needs doors putting back on, the house clearing of tiles and plaster and wood, ive already listed about £200 worth in the local rag of stuff that needs selling

what are you selling? and empty your mailbox

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;2525349

what are you selling? and empty your mailbox

whhhops, i thought i had become unpopular and all the time me box was just full - lol

make sure they aint go no knifes

Original Poster Banned

[email protected];2525364

tidy up you messy person! :):p

it is tidy, well as tidy as it can be whilst half the bathroom is in my bedroom, and half the hall is in the lounge - lol

Original Poster Banned

twinks;2525441

little fella was right then ;-)Just invite him back round when its all … little fella was right then ;-)Just invite him back round when its all back to normal and stand there hands on hips as he walks in the door, slight snarl and ready to bite, he shouldn't say it again following that :whistling:

of course he was right, 5 year olds dont make things like that up ;-)

Cheeky monkey!!

When my son started school he invited a friend for tea. When I asked him what he'd like with his sausages he replied f***ing chips. No really, he honestly did. I even asked again just to be sure and got the same reply. For days I ummed and arrghed over whether to mention it to his mum and in the end decided I should as had my son said that I would have really wanted to know. She's barely spoken to me since and they are almost ten now. Oh well - I still think I did the right thing! :?

Don't you just love how honest kids are. :lol:

Don't worry Sass.........just chuck it all in a cupboard somewhere. :-D

Banned

Want me to send my housekeeper round;-)

http://image38.webshots.com/39/8/26/28/2989826280092600150JGoKrV_ph.jpg

Prissymiss;2526108

Want me to send my housekeeper round;-)

Sod off............it's my day off.

hahahah straight from the mouths of kids.

Say what you see... my sons classic for doing that. Wont go into detail but i had to explain to him certain things after he innocently embarassed me at the hospital last yr!!

Sassie, get ya son to go around his house and tell him mum shes * looking old these days\*

hahaha im so evil\! LOL

Banned

Syzable;2526120

Sod off............it's my day off.

Give over, you will do anything at a price:p

Prissymiss;2526127

Give over, you will do anything at a price:p

True. :-D

Original Poster Banned

well me house maybe a tip but at least my son can aim to pee in the toilet rather than over the toilet and floor

sassie;2526152

well me house maybe a tip but at least my son can aim to pee in the … well me house maybe a tip but at least my son can aim to pee in the toilet rather than over the toilet and floor

Don't be smug.......he'll grow out of that. ;-) :-D

Banned

sassie;2526152

well me house maybe a tip but at least my son can aim to pee in the … well me house maybe a tip but at least my son can aim to pee in the toilet rather than over the toilet and floor

Sensing some tension there xxx

Banned

Syzable;2526157

Home run with that comment:-D

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;2526157

which one :w00t::w00t::w00t:

It's not a tip sassie! it's a well loved "homely" home
    I'd rather be somewhere and feel comfortable than somewhere clinically clean and tidy! lol
    besides mess = germs and exposure to germs builds up immunity!!

Banned

Next time your son goes round there for dinner, get him to take a large mouthful of food and drink and then spit it all over the table and floor and tell his mum that her place looks a mess. You could give him something to loosen him up and get him to miss also:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

OMG people its a tip due to no wallpaper on hall, half finished bathroom, etc its not unclean:oops:

Get your son to go round his friend's house and tell his mum that "my mum's house looks better and it's not finished yet" :whistling:

sassie;2526221

OMG people its a tip due to no wallpaper on hall, half finished bathroom, … OMG people its a tip due to no wallpaper on hall, half finished bathroom, etc its not unclean:oops:

stop posting and get pasting then! lol

sassie;2526221

OMG people its a tip due to no wallpaper on hall, half finished bathroom, … OMG people its a tip due to no wallpaper on hall, half finished bathroom, etc its not unclean:oops:

Sounds like a tip to me...

Banned

Sassie, did you see the chav comment on the chav thread about you????

I remember my eldest once had a friend to stay whilst her parents where on a short break away.

The first night at dinner, she left all her peas, I assumed she didn't like peas and commented that I would get something different for tomorrow evening, she replied "Oh I do like peas, it's just my Mum said it's not very hygenic" Confused I asked what wasn't? Boiled down to the fact we kept a chest freezer in the garage!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…912
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions