Ernest Jones help and advice please

Found 8th Jun
So, as I approach 40 I'm looking at buying myself a new watch. I've seen one I like in Ernest Jones. I've noticed that I can get 10% off when signing up to their news letter.I can also get 12% through my works reward scheme.
Does anyone else have any advice for getting more discount. The watch is £4450
Many thanks
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
You mentioned before that you had banked with hsbc. (My memory is weird like that) I've got a 5% cashback offer on Ernest Jones on my visa offers at the moment. Might be worth checking that.
Not sure if code save400 is still live on any purchases over 2k.
Too much to spend on a Breitling, why not go for IWC?
Maybe ask Michael McIntyre. He knows a bit about watches
There is 30% discount for staff. You could bag yourself a job with them, get your discount and then quit! lol
deleted1132166
BargainLovingMum8th Jun

There is 30% discount for staff. You could bag yourself a job with them, …There is 30% discount for staff. You could bag yourself a job with them, get your discount and then quit! lol

Nahhh easier to date one of Thier employees
Yes don't t buy a 4k watch.
Id concentrate more on getting your feet back on the ground.
I got 10% off with a cash purchase....just asked the manager
I just did a google of 4grand watches and they all look like Chinese ones you get on ali express for £3
Check sites like Watch Source or Watches of Switzerland. You might get it cheaper there but check they come with the papers. Ignore the haters, I bought myself a TAG when I paid of my mortgage several years ago and didn't regret it. With any luck I will pass it on to my grandson
On a Watch?
Thanks for your advice guy's.. I think I'll go check out the girls in the shop.. ideally bag myself a girlfriend and also a huge discount on my watch. Failing that, I'll look at the other shops. I'll also look at IWC but I've wanted the Super Avenger 2 for year's.
Have you checked to see if Goldsmiths or any of the others offer discounts through your staff page, I got 25% off my Omega from Goldsmiths. They should do the the Super Avenger 2, nice looking watch!
WatchThisSpac322 h, 57 m ago

Have you checked to see if Goldsmiths or any of the others offer discounts …Have you checked to see if Goldsmiths or any of the others offer discounts through your staff page, I got 25% off my Omega from Goldsmiths. They should do the the Super Avenger 2, nice looking watch!

I will do, thanks for the advice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants