Groups

Error on tesco website

im pre-ordering the new family guy set, i get to checkout, insert details, then get my verify visa card thingy
    after i put that password in, i get an error from tesco.... page doesn't exist etc .......

anyone else ?

8 Comments

Banned

try resetting your cache/cookies etc usually works for me on sites

Why don't you get it from HMV if its series 7 you get a free Apron. Oh and Quidco!

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/

Original Poster

NattyD;3316558

Why don't you get it from HMV if its series 7 you get a free Apron. Oh … Why don't you get it from HMV if its series 7 you get a free Apron. Oh and Quidco!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/266225/family-guy-season-7-with-exclusive-/

cos i get discount at tesco so work out at £16

faevilangel;3316563

cos i get discount at tesco so work out at £16

Great for you, but I do like that apron;-)

Original Poster

NattyD;3316605

Great for you, but I do like that apron;-)

not my style :w00t: i prefer yellow or pink :w00t:

just kidding :roll:

try emptying your basket log out compltely after go back in with empty basket - sometimes does this if things you have in basket have been discontinued or sold out

faevilangel;3316628

not my style :w00t: i prefer yellow or pink :w00t:Me Too, Its for my … not my style :w00t: i prefer yellow or pink :w00t:Me Too, Its for my brother though:thumbsup:just kidding :roll:

I was doing my online shop and had same problem so called them - After changing my verified by visa password, and faffing about, the guy said he had a few calls so was going to speak to tech support, suprise suprise is a problem with the site, he said try again in an hour. Now I'm trying, and can't even get to the checkout, Tesco.com - Waste of time. Getting in the car to asda.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.513
      2. One for the mathmeticians2539
      3. Cat Chat77744
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047177

See more discussions