Groups

Errr. What did i do wrong?

I posted a deal about 6 cans of pepsi max at Lidl, and its now GONE. Dont moderators IM you to say it was removed because of this reason or that reason?

Just confused.

14 Comments

There has been a similar deal (hotukdeals.com/ite…gu/) posted before - it may have been spammed by members in which case you wouldn't get a PM I'm afraid...

Edit: Missed the one sassie points out below - thats why its been spammed!

Original Poster

Aaaaaah, the search function in this site is rubbish. you search for these deals and i can never see them.

Fair do's

hippyharry;5377848

Aaaaaah, the search function in this site is rubbish. you search for … Aaaaaah, the search function in this site is rubbish. you search for these deals and i can never see them.Fair do's

strange, I put 'pepsi+lidl' in the search and it's the first one.

Strange I put 'pepsi lidl' and it's not even on the first page.

greg_68;5377923

strange, I put 'pepsi+lidl' in the search and it's the first one.

graym3546;5377974

Strange I put 'pepsi lidl' and it's not even on the first page.

Spot the difference in the search terms.
    How crap that you have to put + in the search. Still, at least i've learned something new today.

Babbabooey;5377982

Spot the difference in the search terms.

Exactly, everyone likes to moan about the search function on here but it sometimes boils down to operator error as they say.

Banned

The MODS will probably give you an infraction for posting your deal, you'll probably get one for posting this thread about where your deal has gone. But then I'll probably get an infraction for posting this response. Anyway you look at it the MODS on this site tend to be fairly ignorant to its members and tend not to use unreasonable judgement. Apparantly if you post a lot you can get away with anything, if you are new to the site the MODS tend to not take your side :roll:

Sounds fair to me :giggle:

Banned

greg_68;5377995

Exactly, everyone likes to moan about the search function on here but it … Exactly, everyone likes to moan about the search function on here but it sometimes boils down to operator error as they say.

there is not a search engine on this planet that requires a '+' adding inbetween words, I would suggest that is a crappy search engine myself :giggle:

sculpturatus;5378134

there is not a search engine on this planet that requires a '+' adding … there is not a search engine on this planet that requires a '+' adding inbetween words, I would suggest that is a crappy search engine myself :giggle:

+1

sculpturatus;5378134

there is not a search engine on this planet that requires a '+' adding … there is not a search engine on this planet that requires a '+' adding inbetween words

I can name one that does :-D

Banned

Babbabooey;5378146

I can name one that does :-D

Is it quidco's :-D

sculpturatus;5378153

Is it quidco's :-D

well I was gonna say the HUKD one myself :w00t:

Yes but don't you think it makes sense that if you enter 'pepsi lidl' that the first items would be those with both the terms and then the ones with just one match would come after? Like every other search engine works.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions