EXPIRED

Escape to Newbiggin Bay-Northumberland

Win a weekend break in The Captain's Lodge, an award winning B and B which has panoramic sea views of Newbiggin Bay, and locally sourced ingredients for our hearty breakfasts.

The tasteful décor is enhanced by many of its original features. The large, well-lit, front double bedroom with four-poster bed, affords a spectacular view of the bay. Two of our rooms are en-suite and all are newly decorated and furnished to the highest standards.

Enjoy a traditional seaside experience in the heart of Northumberland. A visit to Newbiggin-by-the-Sea is an essential part of any holiday to Northumberland. With it's stunning beach, art trail, busy events calendar and new Maritime Centre, there is something for everyone.

Good luck!

11 Comments

Thank you

To be honest, I'm sure the accommodation itself is nice but Newbiggin wouldn't be my first choice of holiday destination, in fact I think Beirut would feature above it. you're smack in the middle of Blyth, Ashington and Newbiggin. If you look at the crime, drug use stats etc then those three will be highest in the county (unfortunately mirroring the employment figures, with mining having pretty much gone and the fishing industry in decline).

Thank You

Thanks x

Thanks

Thanks

IndianaBlues

To be honest, I'm sure the accommodation itself is nice but Newbiggin … To be honest, I'm sure the accommodation itself is nice but Newbiggin wouldn't be my first choice of holiday destination, in fact I think Beirut would feature above it. you're smack in the middle of Blyth, Ashington and Newbiggin. If you look at the crime, drug use stats etc then those three will be highest in the county (unfortunately mirroring the employment figures, with mining having pretty much gone and the fishing industry in decline).

If it is as the title says "Escape To Newbiggin Bay" -Where do you reckon the escapees escape from to go there.

thanx

x

Escape from LA
Escape from New York

Is the president offering this deal, is your name Snake?

Tbf, it would provide a great base to explore northumberland. It's a small town, and the post about crime exaggerates the situation. It's relatively rural and not an inner city Bronx.

Comment

retiredcynic

If it is as the title says "Escape To Newbiggin Bay" -Where do you … If it is as the title says "Escape To Newbiggin Bay" -Where do you reckon the escapees escape from to go there.

This has to be a joke, of all the places the northumberland tourist board could choose - escape to newbiggin bay
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO NEW YORK @ Shortlist55
    2. Win the Vintage Classics British film collection @ Telegraph1313
    3. Win a year’s supply of Quicke’s cheese @ The Simple Things1111
    4. Win Viking’s 11-day Caribbean cruise @ Classic FM, Smooth Radio, Heart Radi…1414

See more discussions