Groups

ESL Splatoon 4on4 Community Cup

Editor
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2YHX1bWQAABI-a.jpg

Fancy a bit of competetive Splatoon? (Personally, I'm terrible at it and don't have any mates), but for those of you that do, ESL are hosting a one off Splatoon 4 on 4 Community Cup tournament on Saturday and you can sign up here.

PLANNED SCHEDULE: Not available yet
    GAME: Splatoon (Wii U)
    MODE: 4on4

REQUIREMENTS:

• Teams must have at least 4 players
    • Players must enter their Nintendo Network ID game ID
    • Teams must have at least 4 members with residence in one of the following countries:
    ad, al, at, ba, be, bg, ch, cy, cz, de, dk, ee, es, fi, fr, gi, gl, gr, hr, hu, ie, is, it, li, lt, lu, lv, mc, me, mk, mt, ng, nl, no, pl, pt, ro, rs, ru, se, si, sk, sm, uk, xk, za

Quick Rules

Format: Swiss - More guaranteed game time for newcomers!
    Find out more about Swiss here

Game modes: Game modes will be randomized per round. Please refer to your match page for a list of game modes that apply to your match.

Map Selection: The highest seeded team (you’ll find this on the ranking page, right next to your team’s name) will be chosen to start the pick & ban phase. Contestants ban maps until number of maps needed. Maps are played in the order they were picked.

This month’s map pool: Kelp Dome, Flounder Heights‎, Mahi-Mahi Resort, Walleye Warehouse, Moray Towers, Hammerhead Bridge, Bluefin Depot
    Eligible countries: Please make sure to check out the list of eligible countries before you sign up for the tournament.

1 Comment

cool. Great fun game, am rubbish at multiplayer too, I think you either have the knack/high skill needed to cope with the fancy gamepad control system or you don't.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?615
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?44
      3. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?813
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save34

See more discussions