Groups

ESPN now on freeview

Probably not free though

11 Comments

Original Poster

With a fantastic range of exclusive sporting action, more and more sports fans are choosing to subscribe to ESPN. Here's some of the highlights you can enjoy:

· 46 live and exclusive Barclays Premier League matches during the 2009/2010 season

· 30 live and exclusive Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier league matches during the 09/10 season

· Live and exclusive Europa League matches

· The best European Football including: Italian Serie A and Super Coppa, German Bundesliga, Portuguese Liga, Dutch Eredivisie, and Russian League.

· Live and exclusive UFC action from around the world including the most anticipated dates in any UFC fan's diary - the UFC Live events.

· Top 14 French Rugby, featuring Jonny Wilkinson and live Rugby Internationals during November featuring New Zealand and South Africa

· Live US sport including - NBA Basketball, NHL, Major League Baseball, Major League Soccer and NCAA College Football.

· Live DTM Motorsport.

· Great magazine shows plus a host of well-known presenters and commentators including Ray Stubbs, Jon Champion, Chris Waddle, Kevin Keegan and Rebecca Lowe.

It's easy to get connected. You can either use a digital box with a card slot or a clever piece of kit that simply plugs into your current TV, upgrading it to receive ESPN (no cables, no plugs and no new remote control). To get connected contact Top Up TV on 08444 158 158 or via their website [url]www.topuptv.com[/url]

P.S. Sign up now and get ESPN in time for Man Utd vs Everton on 21st November.

Original Poster

should they be called freeview now anyway?

£9.99 per month, first month free.

All armchair fans will no doubt be creaming their pants :roll:

[url]www.p2p4u.net[/url]... :whistling:

Is it not just setanta?

IE been on freeview for ages?

Banned

jasonrat;6791969

should they be called freeview now anyway?

Channels you paid for never were. That's "Top up TV"

God bless my dreambox.:w00t:

It's been on topup tv for bloody ages :w00t:

philmitchell;6792594

It's been on topup tv for bloody ages :w00t:

+ 1 ----> Since beginning of footy season!

Original Poster

http://www.freeview.co.uk/var/freeview/storage/images/library/file-bank/image-bank/general/espn-header/16270-1-eng-GB/ESPN-header.gif

i didnt know email just came

guv;6792474

Channels you paid for never were. That's "Top up TV"God bless my … Channels you paid for never were. That's "Top up TV"God bless my dreambox.:w00t:

When are you coming around to install mine? :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions