essential phone, the new iphone

9 replies
Expires on 14/03/2018Found 15th Jun
This phone is not available in the UK yet, it is made of titanium and ceramics.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Original Poster

https://scdn.androidcommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/andy-rubin.jpg

He does not look like Steve Jobs, he does not have a Polo Neck

Why compare this to an iPhone?!
And why bother posting about this on UKHD?! This is not a deal or news (unveiled over a week ago), and it isn't even available in the UK to buy at full price.

bluecityste

Why compare this to an iPhone?!And why bother posting about this on … Why compare this to an iPhone?!And why bother posting about this on UKHD?! This is not a deal or news (unveiled over a week ago), and it isn't even available in the UK to buy at full price.

It's HUKD actually. So that makes everything you said absolutely worthless.

The price of it makes it Un-essential. The name is a gimmick to make you part with your money> Just like Apple do.

Amazing phone, very bright and informed bloke.

bluecityste

Why compare this to an iPhone?!And why bother posting about this on … Why compare this to an iPhone?!And why bother posting about this on UKHD?! This is not a deal or news (unveiled over a week ago), and it isn't even available in the UK to buy at full price.

UKHD??
Those who refer to it as HKUD infuriate me. UKHD has just sent me to an early grave.

dtovey896 m ago

UKHD??Those who refer to it as HKUD infuriate me. UKHD has just sent me to …UKHD??Those who refer to it as HKUD infuriate me. UKHD has just sent me to an early grave.

I thought that it was HEAWD. Am I losing it?

dtovey89

UKHD??Those who refer to it as HKUD infuriate me. UKHD has just sent me … UKHD??Those who refer to it as HKUD infuriate me. UKHD has just sent me to an early grave.

That's playing havoc with my dyslexia oO

bluecityste

dtovey89

UKHD??Those who refer to it as HKUD infuriate me. UKHD has just sent me … UKHD??Those who refer to it as HKUD infuriate me. UKHD has just sent me to an early grave.

themachman

That's playing havoc with my dyslexia oO

Comment #13:
[ hotukdeals.com/mis…644 ]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?1112
    2. Renewing sportsmania.rocks610
    3. Whey protien46
    4. Is this junction box wired properly??610