Groups

Esta Visa Application

Hi...can anyone remember a link to the free visa waiver site to apply for travel to USA.

I googled but cannot seem to find where to put in my details.

Thanks for any help. I am a bit rubbish on computers so a link would be extremely helpful.

6 Comments

Admin

]ESTA

Not that it works lol I entered my details and all went through then got told on airplane that we all had to do the forms as the sysytem wasn't working properly yet

Admin

choc1969;6386341

Not that it works lol I entered my details and all went through then got … Not that it works lol I entered my details and all went through then got told on airplane that we all had to do the forms as the sysytem wasn't working properly yet

Same here!

They wanted both a VISA waiver form and an approved ESTA when I flew to the US earlier in the year.

Juliet's link is the right one (although it has a session variable, the address is just esta.cbp.dhs.gov), something people are being caught out by are companies who are charging people for ESTAs - there is no payment required so make sure you're using the proper ESTA link. I've seen a few people caught out by this already, these other esta sites seem to rank high on google.

John

Original Poster

Thanks. I though the whole point of them doing this now was to make people do it before the plane. Cheers for the link...will do it online and then the plane if they want..so long as I get my holiday.

In my experience they make you fill it in online then tell you when you land that the system doesn;t work and make you queue up for 3 hours waiting to get into the country.

They also tell their citizens on various new channels that the online system works really well and is securing the boarder. Go figure.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deliveroo11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc414
      3. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened11
      4. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.11

See more discussions