Groups

Estimation of this xbox 360 bundle ...

Basically i am interested in getting an xbox 360 pretty soon and so have been asking round, for £300 my mate would sell me:

Xbox 360 Premium - a year or so old i think
    Extra official wireless controller
    Official plug and play kit
    Official wireless network thingy
    Official remote control

Along with about 6/7 average games, wondering if this was a good deal or not and how the new 3 year warrenty works for the red lights fault. Thanks

6 Comments

I was selling a 3 month old premium, boxed with receipt, 4 games, two wireless controllers & rechargable battery packs, play & charge kit, universal media remote, faceplates, black skin (all official stuff) for £240....

£300 seems a bit hefty especially as he's your mate....

Agree with Sadie - does seem a bit hefty - you can get a new one with couple of games and additional controller for £260. Wireless adaptors are about £50, remotes under a tenner......

You could probably get that new for not much more.

Does seem a bit much but the saving grace is the wireless network adapter and it also depends on what the 6 or 7 games are.

I'd say...

Xbox 360 Premium - a year or so old i think - £140 - even though there's an extended warranty it only covers red ring issues & not disc reading errors etc as far as I know
    Extra official wireless controller £15
    Official plug and play kit £5
    Official wireless network thingy £35
    Official remote control £7

= £202... Then as Syzable said... it depends what games he gives you with it... £250ish is a fairer price I think...

Original Poster

Ye thats wat i thought it was just the wireless adapter that was attractive and the games are pretty shocking, he kinda bought the whole thing because it sounded like a good idea and has sold any decent game hes bought on ebay lol ... will continue to have a look around. Thanks for the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34205
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4883
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764484
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28111

See more discussions