esure to sheilas wheels cashback

Found 14th May 2017
I'm currently with esure ,and they won't budge on £200 renewal.
Sheila's wheels are £203 but there is £60 TCB (ends tonight)

Would the fact they are part of the same company comprise the cashback would any think?

Thank you
Community Updates
5 Comments
Shouldn't do I was with admiral and moved to diamond and got cashback can't see it being a problem
No problem, I swap between them every year, been with them at least 6 years now
Brilliant! Thanks to both of you for the quick answers! Will get on now and go for it . appreciate it
have you phoned them or had a quote on net, i was about to renew with them on net for £450. rang them to say i dont want to auto renew as i could get it cheaper if i re did online and she said let me do a quick quote, and bang on £200. fully comp for a megane renaultsport, couldn't believe my ears.no cashback tho, also stick an oap on as a named driver and the price plummets.
Hi,yes the quote on the net was £203 (both esure & S/wheels).,my renewal was £208, they did drop to £198.,I called them a few times,and also had the auto renewal turned off.

It would of been the 3rd year with them had they of match at least last year's of £171. That's fully comp to, I'm 40 and only drive a polo 1.2.

That £171 was up from the previous year to, they are both cheapest, next cheapest is £315,Hastings.

So thought I'd take the gamble pay a few pounds more and go for cash back,it has tracked, fingers crossed it stays at it'll make it around £143.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants