what have they done to E.T?!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

Edited by: "goonertillidie" 15th Mar 2011

Banned

ive gotta say it started out the first 15-20 seconds looking good after that what a crock of s**t possibly worst looking film ive seen.

Edited by: "HybridTheory" 15th Mar 2011

OMG I thought it was going to be pants but then the Jonas Bros come on so alls not bad.

Original Poster SuperEd

prob ruined loads of childhood memories

Original Poster SuperEd

HybridTheory

ive gotta say it started out the first 15-20 seconds looking good after … ive gotta say it started out the first 15-20 seconds looking good after that what a crock of s**t possibly worst looking film ive seen.

was thinking the same

It's about time we had a real blockbuster film, can't remember the last proper one (unless you count avatar)

Original Poster SuperEd

greg_68

It's about time we had a real blockbuster film, can't remember the last … It's about time we had a real blockbuster film, can't remember the last proper one (unless you count avatar)

Agreed. Its just sequels and re-makes getting boring now

What a great fake video.

some things should just be left alone-tron legacy/star wars/indiana jones-should never have touched them after the originals and this is sacrilege! looks like they have just tacked on the E.T. connection,when its just a big screen version of V,or another battle los angeles/skyline-personally think the problem with these films is they cant make up their mind which audience they are going for-cant make it too violent for youngsters so then it isnt scary enough for adults.Looks like willis and freeman phoning in another performance for a paycheck to me.

Original Poster SuperEd

barky

some things should just be left alone-tron legacy/star wars/indiana … some things should just be left alone-tron legacy/star wars/indiana jones-should never have touched them after the originals and this is sacrilege! looks like they have just tacked on the E.T. connection,when its just a big screen version of V,or another battle los angeles/skyline-personally think the problem with these films is they cant make up their mind which audience they are going for-cant make it too violent for youngsters so then it isnt scary enough for adults.Looks like willis and freeman phoning in another performance for a paycheck to me.

looks like E.T vs Independence day
Edited by: "goonertillidie" 15th Mar 2011

Banned

hate to say it but its junk like this which causes people to do piracy, why pay £12 quid on release for stuff like this?

even paying £5 down the line is still not worth some of the films companies release.

lol!ok I fell for it! duh! bruce willis and morgan freeman have never made this movie-as adam says its a fakee! gets coat-leaves

greg_68

It's about time we had a real blockbuster film, can't remember the last … It's about time we had a real blockbuster film, can't remember the last proper one (unless you count avatar)

you are forgetting the justin bieber movie

Original Poster SuperEd

barky

lol!ok I fell for it! duh! bruce willis and morgan freeman have never … lol!ok I fell for it! duh! bruce willis and morgan freeman have never made this movie-as adam says its a fakee! gets coat-leaves

doh lol leaves aswell

You lot know this is a spoof.......right.

Banned

* lowers head and walks quietly out the door *

Adam2050

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133952/The Siege scenes ripped off

That's what did it for me, kept thinking I've seen this film before...

civms47

That's what did it for me, kept thinking I've seen this film before...

Obviously people didn't quite watch all of it. As 'Operation Reece's Pieces' should of given it away. Or the fact that it's the first trailer to be nearly 6 minutes long.

Operation Reeces's pieces.

It's very cleverly done though and was probably a great advert for some budding film producer out there.

megalomaniac

You lot know this is a spoof.......right.

I honestly don't think some peeps did oO

nice to see that everyone who did fall for it can take a joke against themselves and no mass deletion of posts-"what me? never believed it"lol. Admittedly I did only watch 6 minutes but even tho I was thinking "same old bruce willis performance" I didnt actually think it WAS!

done a similar thing with titanic a few years back

barky

nice to see that everyone who did fall for it can take a joke against … nice to see that everyone who did fall for it can take a joke against themselves and no mass deletion of posts-"what me? never believed it"lol. Admittedly I did only watch 6 minutes but even tho I was thinking "same old bruce willis performance" I didnt actually think it WAS!

the rating at the start gives it away

Original Poster SuperEd

barky

nice to see that everyone who did fall for it can take a joke against … nice to see that everyone who did fall for it can take a joke against themselves and no mass deletion of posts-"what me? never believed it"lol. Admittedly I did only watch 6 minutes but even tho I was thinking "same old bruce willis performance" I didnt actually think it WAS!

i thought it was! think the 6 min trailer done it lol ah well

Banned

i fell for it because as my little film rant most top films are trash and feel similar to that trailer.

youtube.com/wat…55k

Here's an extra long trailer, still unsure if this is real or not but if it is real i will be watching it.

Could have given ET soem Dr Dre headphones in that chopper

That looks pants!

dont think morgan freeman would sign up to such a film lol

muffin247

dont think morgan freeman would sign up to such a film lol

hes the alien

I knew it was fake cos Bruce willis has too much hair......
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3283
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769408
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807

See more discussions