ETH wallet

Posted 15th May
Hi everyone so I was given some ETH tiny amount and I don’t know what it is or how you actually spend it I don’t know any retailers that accept it so what do I actually do with it?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
How much Ether did you get?
Looking at Google 1's worth about £163
Edited by: "DaveG46" 15th May
No it’s a fraction of that like £30 worth was given to me free but have no idea how to spend it?
How was it transferred to you and where are you currently holding it? Is it in a personal ledger or on an exchange somewhere?
Withdraw it from the exchanges that offer to turn it into Pounds.
ArcadeAssassin15/05/2020 18:38

How was it transferred to you and where are you currently holding it? Is …How was it transferred to you and where are you currently holding it? Is it in a personal ledger or on an exchange somewhere?

It’s in a wallet thing how would I go about spending it?
mtuk115/05/2020 21:01

Withdraw it from the exchanges that offer to turn it into Pounds.

It’s in a wallet thing so how do I withdraw to bank account?
Sonic_Rahman16/05/2020 00:05

You need to send it to an exchange. Like coinbase etc and then sell it on the exchange to convert it into pounds.
Sonic_Rahman16/05/2020 00:05

A physical crypto wallet which would look like a usb pen drive type device or an online wallet?

If the formally you’ll need to transfer the ETH from the physical wallet to a exchange such as Coinbase or such like and then either trade it for other crypto currencies or withdraw, of which there are normally fees.

If in an online wallet you can use to buy things (at very selected places) online or transfer to Exchange and withdraw etc as above.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions