Groups

EU army inevitable, says senior German official

11 Comments

It will never happen. We don't need anymore crowbags!

I think it is some way off, even maybe a decade or two, but Germany will eventually realise its dream.

Will somebody remind Germany who won the war?.

Hitler dreamed of an EU army.
    Edited by: ".MUFC." 30th Jun

Original Poster

So if mainland EU can get NATO on the cheap they're happy. I think mainland EU should think long and hard about Russia. The baltic states with an EU army will go down well in Moscow. Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia are already fearful of US attitude towards NATO, so poking the Russian bear with a stick is quite a move.

shauneco

Hitler dreamed of an EU army.

Not as much as the American's puppetmasters did - and still do.

Interfere in foreign countries, build armies, equip them, start wars, take out 'opponents' - rule.

Edited by: "tryn2help" 30th Jun

#Brexit thank God.

Eu army will run on polluting german and french diesel vehicles.

Graham1979

#Brexit thank God.

Enjoy your weak pound

oleglego

Enjoy your weak pound

I certainly am enjoying my weak pound, I have more work than I can handle at the moment all thanks to the weak pound.

DKLS

I certainly am enjoying my weak pound, I have more work than I can handle … I certainly am enjoying my weak pound, I have more work than I can handle at the moment all thanks to the weak pound.

There you go thinking only about yourself again. What about the millions of people that are struggling to make ends meet and things are only about to get worse for those who were fine before. Those who could afford to go on holidays twice a year, those who now can't resort but to only visit butlins once a year evey two years.
    Your government is allowing for this travesty to keep occuring, the rich continue keeping the poor under control as there is no escape for them. Sure you think yourself as well off but your 6 figure bank balance isn't really all that at all if you could look at the grand scheme of things. You are not rich, you are given the illusion you could become like them, like the people running things with 8-9 figure balances but my oh my are you mistaken sir. You only act as fuel for their grandious fire.

oleglego

There you go thinking only about yourself again. What about the millions … There you go thinking only about yourself again. What about the millions of people that are struggling to make ends meet and things are only about to get worse for those who were fine before. Those who could afford to go on holidays twice a year, those who now can't resort but to only visit butlins once a year evey two years. Your government is allowing for this travesty to keep occuring, the rich continue keeping the poor under control as there is no escape for them. Sure you think yourself as well off but your 6 figure bank balance isn't really all that at all if you could look at the grand scheme of things. You are not rich, you are given the illusion you could become like them, like the people running things with 8-9 figure balances but my oh my are you mistaken sir. You only act as fuel for their grandious fire.

I have enough on my plate without worrying about millions of others. I aint rich by the way, far from it but I do alright.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      3. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324

See more discussions