EU Breakdown Cover

Posted 8th Apr
We’re travelling to France next month from the UK. I just wondered where the cheapest breakdown cover is for a single trip in the EU? Co-op seems cheap so far but most don’t appear on comparison sites!

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
We tend to use comparebreakdowncover.co.uk to get the cheapest quotes. With MoneySavingExpert's 20% off code the quotes are usually a lot lower than from other comparison sites.

HTH
Edited by: "Resali" 8th Apr
Resali1 h, 18 m ago

We tend to use www.comparebreakdowncover.co.uk to get the cheapest quotes. …We tend to use www.comparebreakdowncover.co.uk to get the cheapest quotes. With MoneySavingExpert's 20% off code the quotes are usually a lot lower than from other comparison sites.HTH

Will check it out thanks!
Wouldn't your existing breakdown cover extend to EU for the days you are out at a nominal fee?
From experience, this is one not to skimp on. Took my friend 4 months to recover his camper from France on a cheap policy. Read the small print
We used startrescue.co.uk when we went to France over Christmas. Was pretty cheap and thankfully we didn’t need any further correspondence, but the small print seemed to cover most eventualities I was concerned about.
Try vehicle-rescue.com/eur…php
I found them to be cheapest around and service provided by AXA.
Big plus that they insure vehicles up to 16 years old while majority other providers only take up to 9/10.
Edited by: "senukas" 9th Apr
sydney87114 h, 48 m ago

Wouldn't your existing breakdown cover extend to EU for the days you are …Wouldn't your existing breakdown cover extend to EU for the days you are out at a nominal fee?

I don’t have breakdown cover currently.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions