Groups
    EXPIRED

.eu domain name

Looking to buy a .eu domain name, already got hosting so I'm trying to find the cheapest source that doesn't require using their own hosting. I presume all registrars are equal when you don't want hosting from them?

10 Comments

I use [url]www.godaddy.com[/url] but not sure if they have .eu
    Cheap as chips tho'

Why not register through quidco and get £5.00 for using m$ for free a domain. I did it have have an wxxxx.eu address?
    on quidco search for "Microsoft Office Live"
    or direct link
    smallbusiness.officelive.com/

kyalion;2201626

I use [url]www.godaddy.com[/url] but not sure if they have .euCheap as … I use [url]www.godaddy.com[/url] but not sure if they have .euCheap as chips tho'

I WAS GONNA BUY A DOMAIN THEN SAW

Pay by Check

?, they cant spell ....

myaser88;2201819

I WAS GONNA BUY A DOMAIN THEN SAW ?, they cant spell ....

That's the american spelling. You can also pay by paypal or cards. i used paypal.

I Gathered After I Saw Their Superbowl Ad - You Have To Be Minted For That!

myaser88;2202134

I Gathered After I Saw Their Superbowl Ad - You Have To Be Minted For … I Gathered After I Saw Their Superbowl Ad - You Have To Be Minted For That!

For what? I have a .com domain with them thats costing $3.99 for 2 years :thumbsup:

to get a superbowl ad .. .. Lol

myaser88;2202855

to get a superbowl ad .. .. Lol

Doh!

Banned

use: namecheap.com/

they are cheap because they are american and charge $ so you can take advantage of the exchange rates!!!

If you want to stay on this side of the water, we use 123-reg at work, and I also have a few domains with them personally

123-reg.co.uk

£6.99 a year, but if you plan to keep the name going for a long time you can buy years in advance, which namecheap and others don't allow you to do (you have to renew in a year, when it may be more expensive, or else transfer).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky or virgin44
      2. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 822
      3. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots65
      4. DPD international?45

See more discussions