Eu to Uk converter?

4 replies
Found 24th Jun 2008
Ive got some speakers with a EU plug what I want to use with my computer, i'm trying to find one for about £2 delivered, does anyone know where I can get these apart from eBay?


  1. Ask
  1. Ask

although, you could just cut off the plug, buy a UK one at wilkinson and put then on (only 3 wires to connect)

Do as Schaf says & replace the plug. Should only be 2 wires.

Or Tesco's sell those shaver plug adapters for

you can get this delivered for £3 ]http//ww…GBP

I use one my self, very easy to use and safer than the regular rear end push in adaptors, great for keeping the warranty intact.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help all of you, i took the plug of an old hifi and put it on these.
Rep added to all of you.
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21
    5. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted22

    See more discussions