Groups

Eucalyptus oil

Anyone buy this ? Bought some today after reading its good for sniffing if you got a cold and done the sniffing tonight but it's left me feeling bit weird as I understand it it's toxic if the oil is taken internally but sniffing is ok

23 Comments

Did you dilute the oil? I have only used it on my skin an never had any issues.

OMFG jackit is back

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you will be fine just get some air

Original Poster

Hi yeah it was diluted but maybe not enough .put some jojoba on it as well undiluted not sure why

Original Poster

Yeah I thought that just get some air had window open for half hour

JACKIT99

Hi yeah it was diluted but maybe not enough .put some jojoba on it as … Hi yeah it was diluted but maybe not enough .put some jojoba on it as well undiluted not sure why

do not mix oils unless you know what u r doing

so what have you been upto?

Original Poster

Yeah I regret trying the oils now think I will survive though lol still feel weird though it was about 11pm when I done it. Didn't really bother with this site when it all got updated and so lost interest one might say

Original Poster

Seems to be getting worse oh dear this was a bad mistake

JACKIT99

Seems to be getting worse oh dear this was a bad mistake

What on earth have you done with the oil? You should just be inhaling the vapours and that shouldn't be that dangerous

Original Poster

Yeah I only been sniffing it not that's all .weed out like 3l in the last hour and been bit shaky not sure what's going on

jojoba oil is fine as its none toxic. But I wouldn't be mixing them together tho.

JACKIT99

Yeah I only been sniffing it not that's all .weed out like 3l in the last … Yeah I only been sniffing it not that's all .weed out like 3l in the last hour and been bit shaky not sure what's going on

It is a decongestant and an anti-inflammatory so if you have been congested for a while it may make you feel a little light headed. Not sure about the wee issue

Original Poster

Not sure what's going on .was over 3hrs when I did this

Welcome back to the site Keep a mobile phone with you just in case you pass out, as it sounds like you have increased the blood flow to the brain by sniffing this concoction.

And if you don't make it through the night.........its been a blast oO

Original Poster

Keep having to go to loo for a dump or wee getting annoying now .will this sort itself out feeling like a + e if no better In a few hours

id go to the hospital right now jackit , that sounds like your body is doing its best to eject something in your system

Original Poster

Yes I'm not sure if to go or not it's not like life threatening well not yet anyway.only another 3 hrs until morning . Time has never gone so slowly
    Edited by: "JACKIT99" 6th Feb

I'm sat here at 4AM reading about your bowel movements, and I must say it has been the highlight of my morning.

You have produced 3 litres of urine, but how much faecal matter have you generated? Was it solid or watery? Damn it Jack, these are the important details that make for a good story.

⁽ᴾ⋅ˢ⋅ ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵉᵉᶫ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ⁾

Original Poster

Ha .mostly watery faecal matter .feeling sick ATM if I'm lying down .last time I sniff that stuff going straight in the bin

jack did you inhale the liquid ?

That seems strange as I've done it before and it was fine. I put a towel over my head and leaned over a bowl to inhale the steam, but it doesn't last long, it is losing its strength after a couple of minutes.

Maybe you didn't dilute it enough, a quick google search shows these side effects:
    - Headache, dizziness, nausea, tiredness, and nasal discomfort and irritation.
    - Certain people should avoid eucalyptus steam inhalation, such as those with heart conditions, central nervous system disorders, and pregnant women.

Hope you are feeling better

Original Poster

Morning and thanks for your concern .definatley didn't feel right up until around 6am,stomach sounded like a road sweeper for most the night . Seems ok now but still not 100%
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men66
      2. Any good robotic lawn mower someone could recommend?22
      3. Parcel Hero weight adjustment610
      4. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies34

See more discussions